Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The Radeon™ RX 5700 GPU is powered by the all new RDNA architecture and are designed from the ground up for exceptional 1440p performance, exceptional power-efficiency for high-fidelity gaming. Equipped with the latest 8GB of GDDR6 high-speed memory and PCI Express 4.0 support, delivering twice the bandwidth.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by the new RDNA architecture, the heart of advanced 7nm technology process. RDNA features up to 36 completely redesigned Compute Units delivering incredible performance and and a multi-level cache hierarchy designed to provide reduced latency, higher bandwidth and lower power. Delivering up to 1.25X higher performance-per-clock¹ and up to 1.5X higher performance-per-watt² compared to the previous-generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
The Radeon RX 5700 GPU powers high fidelity gaming for immersive explosions, physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to life. High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, TrueAudio Next, and VR technologies³ for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
Take your gaming experience to the next level. Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with Radeon FreeSync™⁴ and FreeSync™ 2 HDR⁵ technology, available on over 700 monitors. Get the competitive edge with reduced input latency thanks to Radeon™ Anti-Lag, providing an ultra-fast response time for your favorite esports games. The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU, with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
*: “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
1. Testing done by AMD performance labs 5/23/19, showing a geomean of 1.25x per/clock across 30 different games @ 4K Ultra, 4xAA settings. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RX-327
2. Testing done by AMD performance labs 5/23/19, using the Division 2 @ 25x14 Ultra settings. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RX-325.
3. Radeon VR Ready Premium Products are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. PC/System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different VR results/performance. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-102
4. Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. Seewww.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
5. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105