The GA-9SISL delivers the revolutionary performance of the new Intel®
Atom™ processors C2000 family on a platform including all the features required to be the new favorite choice for light and scalable server applications.
In addition to the excellent computing power and energy consumption ratio offered by the Intel®
Atom™ C2750 processor, the GA-9SISL features:
- 4 x regular DIMM slots supporting ECC memory. Cheaper and more flexible solution compared to SO-DIMM slots usually found on competing Mini-ITX products.
- 1 x PCIe x16 slot for additional storage or network features.
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports for flexible network configurations.
- 1 separate management LAN port to access the board's remote management functions.
- A board placement optimized for rackmount integration. Also, its rear interface includes buttons and LEDs designed to match the maintenance workflow of such integration.
- 6 storage ports, which can be complemented with a storage PCIe card.
This combination of features make the GA-9SISL a perfect solution to build microservers, lightweight redundant configurations, web hosting arrays, network appliances, and much more.