- Check the server LEDs to see if any statuses indicate the source of the issue.
- Power down and disconnect power to the server. Remove all power sources to the server.
- Be sure no loose connections exist.
- Reduce the server to the minimum hardware configuration by removing all cards or devices that are not necessary to power on the server. Keep the monitor connected to view the server power-on process.
- Reconnect power, and then power on the system.
- If the video does not work, check if it is video issue.