Games, I will carry you
Buy New GIGABYTE / AORUS Laptop & Get FREE Xbox Game Pass for PC 1-Month Trial
Buy New AERO or AORUS, Get your first month for FREE join Xbox Game Pass for PC.
From now to 9/30/2021, users need to done with registration before 8/30/2021.
For a limited of time, buy a New GIGABYTE or AORUS laptop equipped with the latest 11 Gen Intel core processor and you'll get a 1 month Xbox PC Game Pass for FREE ! (value US$4.99/per month, Activation and credit card required.) Access to over 100 high quality PC games on Windows 10. One month subscription of the Game Pass is preloaded in your device. With games added all the time, you’ll always have something new to play. Now includes 20 iconic and award-winning Bethesda games. (Unless canceled, subscription fees apply when trial ends.)
How to register and
start your free trial
Turn on your laptop and open the Windows 10 Start menu. Search and click the "Microsoft Store". Create or sign in your Microsoft account.
Click the more "…” button and enter to “My Library”.
Find “Included with device” on the left side and click the “Get” beside the entitled content. Then add your credit card or debit card information.
Search and click the "Xbox Beta app" in the Windows 10 Start menu.
Sign in your Microsoft account. Then explore your favorite PC games and click "INSTALL" and start to play.
This campaign period is 1 month, and it will be automatically charged $4.99 every month starting from the second month.
Language settings will be detected in different regional markets.
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Event Duration and Enrolment. Participants may enroll in the “Games, I will carry you ” . To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- In submitting the registration data, the customer has declared that all requirements for eligibility to participate are fulfilled. At the same time, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
- “Games, I will carry you ” the event be offer valid for purchase from now until -09/30/2021.( And MUST register before 8/30/2021 to enjoy this promotion)
- The End User must be a first-time subscriber to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Service Plan.
- Each person can only use one account number, and can only bound a set of credit card numbers. Sale, purchase and transfer are strictly prohibited.
- The promotion is limited to the End Users, any application forms(such as applicants, contacts, applicants, contacts, buyers, local telephones, mobile phones, addresses, etc.) are dealers, agents and OEM related cannot participate in this event. In order to protect consumers’ rights, this event doesn’t accept agency applications. If the application documents are false or fake, GIGABYTE reserves the right to cancel the participate in the event and those who forge false documents shall bear their own legal liability.
- This promotion event is not applicable to bulk purchase buyers.
- If the application information is false, incorrect, incompleted or forged, all are deemed as unfinished event promotion registration. GIGABYTE reserves the right to cancel the application qualification and retain the right of legal prosecution.
- The promotion is mainly based on the actual items provided, and the quantity is limited. Please keep your own rights until the event are finished. Applicants are not allowed to replace items, cash redeemable, or use product prices for discounts.
- The designated laptops purchased during the event cannot be redeemed repeatedly if you apply for exchange. If you apply for return, the promotion eligibility must be returned to GIGABYTE without restriction on the event time. GIGABYTE reserves the right to pursue legal proceedings.
- GIGABYTE reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- If there is any delay, loss or error in the information sent or registered by the participant due to laptop, Internet, telephone, technology, or other reasons that cannot be attributed to the GIGABYTE, GIGABYTE will not provide resupply and doesn’t bear any legal responsibility. The participants must not object to it.GIGABYTE is not affiliated with Xbox and is not responsible for any technical/access issues you may have on your account. If there is a problem with the Xbox Game Pass, please contact Xbox customer service.
- Number of Bethesda games varies by Xbox Game Pass plan, region, and device. Terms and exclusions apply. Game catalog varies over time, by region, and by device. Detailed redeemed questions and answers also refer to the Xbox official website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav#faq
- If you need any assistance concerning the promotion in general please contact GIGABYTE eSupport System: esupport.gigabyte.com
- GIGABYTE can stop the promotion without further notice if the execution of this promotion is not redeemed possible or involve unreasonable circumstances due to objective reasons.
- GIGABYTE Reserves the rights to change the promotion details without prior notice.
Frequently asked questions
What is Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Xbox Game Pass for PC includes unlimited access to a library of high-quality PC games on Windows 10. With games added all the time, you’ll always have something new to play. The best way to experience Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10 is with the new Xbox app, available for download from the Microsoft Store or at xbox.com/pcgamesplan.
How do I get Xbox Game Pass for PC?
To get started simply go to xbox.com/pcgamesplan.
How do I manage or cancel my Xbox Game Pass membership?
See Cancel recurring subscription charges for info on how to manage or cancel Xbox Game Pass.
I tried to update my system to the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (also called 19H1), but I’m getting an error message. What can I do?
In May 2019, the Windows 10 May 2019 Update started to become available for users on an actively serviced version of Windows 10 who seek to update via “check for updates” (limited to devices with no known compatibility issues). If you received a message saying your device is not compatible, please check back frequently! We are actively working with OEMs and device manufacturers to address any incompatibilities with updated firmware and drivers.
I want Game Pass but my PC says it’s up to date? What should I do?
We’re so glad you’re excited about Xbox Game Pass. We are slowly throttling up the availability of the May 2019 update to ensure all devices have the best possible update experience, and for this reason some customers may not be offered the update at this time. As our rollout progresses, we continuously collect update experience data and retrain our models to learn which devices will have a positive update experience, and where we may need to wait until we have higher confidence in a great experience.
The update failed. Now what?
We are constantly monitoring and working to improve Windows 10 quality, including how the rollout is going. Please check the Windows release health dashboard to see current/resolved issues and safeguard holds on devices. We hope you enjoy this new update and encourage you to tell us about your experience by providing comments or suggestions via Feedback Hub.
Is Xbox Game Pass for PC available in my market?
The Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan is currently available in the following markets:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, *Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, US
*(purchase at your local retailer)
How often are new games added to the library?
New games are added all the time, so be sure to check back often for the latest additions to the catalog.
Can I play Xbox Game Studios games for free with Xbox Game Pass using third-party stores like Steam?
Xbox Game Pass does not support third-party stores such as Steam on PC. We recommend you enjoy your membership through the Xbox (Beta).
Is there a plan for Xbox Games Pass if I want to play on both PC and console?
Visit xbox.com/gamepass and join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass on both your Xbox One console and your Windows 10 PC.
I already have Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. How do I add Xbox Game Pass for PC?
You can upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass on both your Xbox One console and your Windows 10 PC.
If you have any prepaid time on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply it toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months. Visit xbox.com/gamepass for more information.
Where can I play games in the Xbox Game Pass for PC library?
You can play on a Windows 10 PC. Please check the individual game detail pages to confirm if your machine specifications and operating system version meet the minimum requirements set forth by the developer. Certain games may require the latest Windows update.
Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play online multiplayer games on PC?
No, you do not need Xbox Live Gold. There is no additional charge to play online multiplayer on PC. You will need a wired or wireless Internet connection to play online.
How long do I have access to gamers within the Xbox Game Pass for PC library?
Xbox Game Pass members enjoy unlimited access to high-quality games within the PC library, until either the membership is canceled/expires, or a game leaves the Xbox Game Pass library.
How do member discounts work for games and add-ons?
Love a game currently in the library and want to own it? You can buy it and save up to 20%, plus get up to 10% off related game DLC and add-ons. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to a 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to a 20% discount. For game DLC and add-ons, Xbox Game Pass members receive up to a 10% discount from the day the add-on is released. Xbox Game Pass discounts are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash; discount offers exclude games within 30 days of launch and are not available with select games; discounts based on Microsoft Store price.
How long does it take to download a game?
The time to download a game depends on each game’s installation size, as well as your bandwidth connection.
If I download a game, can I access it after it leaves the library?
Once a game leaves the Xbox Game Pass library, you will need to purchase a digital copy from the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store, insert a disc, or obtain another form of entitlement to continue playing the game. Remember, Xbox will notify members prior to a game leaving the Xbox Game Pass library. And, as a member, you can purchase any game in the library for up to 20% off (or the best available discounted price) to continue playing a game once it leaves the library. Xbox Game Pass discounts are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash; discount offers exclude games within 30 days of launch and are not available with select games; discounts based on Microsoft Store price.
If a game leaves the Xbox Game Pass library, do the DLC and add-ons get removed or do I get to keep them?
If you purchase DLC and add-ons for a game that later leaves the library, your DLC and add-ons will not be removed. However, to continue playing the DLC and add-ons, you will need to purchase a digital copy of the game from the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store, insert a disc, or obtain another form of entitlement to continue playing the game.
If I download a game, will it be deleted if it leaves Xbox Game Pass or my membership cancels/expires?
Games will not be deleted from your hard drive until you delete them, even if they have been removed from the Xbox Game Pass library. However, once a game leaves the Xbox Game Pass library, you will need to purchase a digital copy from the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store, insert a disc, or obtain another form of entitlement to continue playing the game.
I have a game from Xbox Game Pass installed on my PC, Why won’t it play?
If a game was installed from the Xbox Game Pass library but will no longer play, make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is active and the game is still in the current library. Please also check the individual game detail page to confirm if your machine specifications and operating system version meet the minimum requirements set forth by the developer. Certain games may require the latest Windows update.
I was playing a game from the Xbox Game Pass library, but it’s no longer listed. Where did it go?
Games may exit the library after a period. Once a game leaves the Xbox Game Pass library, you will need to purchase a digital copy from the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store, insert a disc, or obtain another form of entitlement to continue playing the game. Xbox Game Pass members can purchase Xbox One games for up to 20% off (DLC and add-ons for up to 10% off) before the game leaves the active Xbox Game Pass library. Xbox Game Pass discounts are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash; discount offers exclude games within 30 days of launch and are not available with select games; discounts based on Microsoft Store price.
How do I find and manage my games?
Visit xbox.com/pcgamesplan or the new Xbox app on your Windows 10 device to check out the latest library of games and learn more about Xbox Game Pass. Each month, Xbox will update the Xbox Game Pass library and share information about new games coming via the Xbox Game Pass social media channels. Games will be added and removed from the library over time.
How does the offline mode work?
Most games available in the Xbox Game Pass PC Games plan on your Windows 10 device support offline play but check the details of the game to make sure yours is supported. Games from the Xbox Game Pass library can be played while the PC is offline, but for no more than 30 days before the PC must reconnect to the internet to verify an active subscription. Most games with a campaign mode will be playable offline, but games with network co-op or multiplayer features will not work while you’re offline. While playing offline, some features, such as the ability to purchase additional items, will not be available.
Do family settings apply to Xbox Game Pass?
Family Settings such as screen time limits, content filters, and adult purchase approval apply to both Xbox One and Windows 10. The easiest way to set up and manage your family is on account.microsoft.com/family.
Does Xbox Game Pass for PC give me access to the console library on my Xbox One?
With Xbox Game Pass for PC membership you get access to the Xbox Game Pass library on your Windows 10 PC. Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to enjoy Xbox Game Pass on both your Windows 10 PC and Xbox One console.
Are games with all rating included?
The Xbox Game Pass library has something for everyone and contains everything from ESRB E to M ratings. Ratings systems vary between markets; please check the individual game detail pages to confirm.
Can I see content in the Xbox Game Pass for PC library that I can’t download or play?
Xbox Game Pass offers members unlimited access to all games offered in the current library. Please check the individual game detail pages to confirm if your machine specifications and available storage meet the minimum requirements set forth by the developer.
Does Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) support mods?
While the Xbox (Beta) app does not have a built-in mechanism to create, publish, manage, and acquire user-created content, the games in Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) do support multiple varieties of mods – provided the game developer has chosen to enable them for their games. Users can access and modify the contents of the game folders manually or use most 3rd party mod managers to modify their game. Note that certain cases might not work at this time (for example, where the game has a built-in manager). We are continually looking for feedback from the community and hope to improve the experience for our customers in the near future.