How to online install Vista Driver?
- When prompted for New Hardware Found, click the option “Locate and install driver software (recommended):
- Hit the Continue button when you are asked for permission.
- Select “Don’t search online” if the wizard tries to search online for driver:
- Choose “I don’t have the disc…” when prompted to insert a disc:
- Select “Browse my computer for driver software (advanced) in the following window:
- Use the browse function to locate the driver folder.
- Hit Close to complete the driver installation process: