- 6000dpi gaming-grade laser sensor
- Built-in GHOSTTM Engine supports 3 macro profiles on the go
- Tracking capability and image processing up to 12000fps
- 4-direction tilt wheel functionality
Powered by 6000dpi Advanced Gaming Laser Sensor
Professional-grade laser sensor offers lightning fast 12,000 fps image processing capability for absolute control and precise mouse movement.*Standard mice has 3000 FPS image processing capability
Built-in GHOSTTM Macro Engine
GHOSTTM macro engine which features intuitive interface allows you to pre-define up and switch between 9 programmable buttons easily for latest PC gaming titles. Onboard memory supports 3 macro profiles memorization for the gamer on the go.
4-direction Tilt Wheel Functionality
Versatile 4-direction tilt wheel for quick and easy desktop navigation. They are also programmable through GHOSTTM engine software.
*You may have to download GHOST engine software first to enjoy the complete function.
3-Stage DPI Adjustment
800/1600/5600 3-Stage DPI adjustable switch with 3-Stage LED indicators for quick on-the-fly DPI adjustment
*The hardware based sensitivity up to 5600dpi and software enhanced up to 6000dpi.
Anti-slick Rubber Grip with Ideal Shape for comfortable Gameplay
Anti-slick ergonomic rubber grip reduces wrist strain and maximizes comfort during extended use.
Ultra-durable USB Cable
1.8M ultra durable cable with gold plated USB connector ensures stable and optimum signal transfer.
Moisture-resistant non-slick coating for exceptional comfort during extended gameplay sessions.
Gaming Grade Feet Pads
Teflon gaming grade feet pads for improved accuracy and freedom of movement.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.