GA-8I865G775-G (rev. 1.x)
- Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 / Pentium® D Processor
- Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR400 memory
- Integrated high-speed SATA interface
- Features Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Engine
- Features high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Integrated high quality 6-channel AC'97 audio
IntroductionThe all-in-one solution for the LGA775 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHz FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology, and powered by the Intel® 865G chipset. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400 and revolutionary Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2 provides promising framework for any tasks. The revolutionary Serial ATA function is integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8I865G775-G will definitely delivers the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability for home and corporate usage.
Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology & Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2Leveraging the Intel® 865G chipset to support 3GHz+ P4 CPUs on 800MHz FSB, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and revolutionary Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2, the GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) delivers a full-value, outstanding performance solution for today's most demanding tasks.
Optimized for Intel® dual core ProcessorEnjoy the extraordinary CPU power from the latest dual-core CPU. The advanced processing technology contains two physical CPU cores with individually dedicated L2 Caches to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability.
Dual Channel DDR 400 Memory ArchitectureWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Serial ATA with RAID 0, 1 functionSerial ATA is the revolutionary ATA interface that provides scalable performance for IDE device. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA and delivers superior input/output performance. In addition, the Serial ATA interface is furnished with RAID 0,1 function for extra performance enhancement and data protection.
AGP 8X Graphics InterfaceProvides double the bandwidth of AGP 4X—2.1GB/sec. vs. 1.1GB/sec. AGP 8X enables more complex models and detailed textures, creating richer and more lifelike environments.
Great Expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
Xpress Recovery2Xpress Recovery2 is a revolutionary software feature that backup or restore system files thru BIOS function.
* Các thuật ngữ HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, Nhận diện thương mại HDMI và Logo HDMI là các nhãn hiệu thương mại hoặc nhãn hiệu thương mại đã đăng ký của HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.