- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 6200 GPU
- Supports AGP 8X and 4 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support
- Integrated with the high-performance 128MB GDDR2 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Supports PureVideo technology
- Features DVI-I / D-SUB (by adapter) / TV-OUT / HDTV
- GIGABYTE's Turbo Force Edition guarantee
IntroductionGIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd. announced the GV-N62128DP2 a new AGP 8X graphics card based on the popular NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200 GPU. With its best-in-class performance and extensive feature list, the GV-N62128DP2 presents a compelling and cost effective upgrade option for users who need better graphics than what is currently on offer from integrated graphics solutions, including high performance GDDR2 video memory and GIGABYTE Turbo Force technology. Furthermore, the GV-N62128DP2 with low-profile PCB and Screen-Cooling thermal design gets its quiet operation from a fanless cooling system that also helps to increase system reliability by reducing the number of moving parts that can fail over time. Additionally, multi-video output further enhances the card's versatility to include a range of standard and high definition displays, thus helping to extend the lifespan of the system as user viewing requirements evolve.
UltraShadow™ IIEnhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
CineFX 3.0 EnginePowers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
Intellisample™ 3.0The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
nView® Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
PureVideo™Available on HD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, high-definition movies are bringing an exciting new video experience to PC users. NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
OpenGL 1.5® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 1.5 application.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0CEnsures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
Windows Vista® ReadyNVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
AGP 8XProvides double the bandwidth of AGP 4X—2.1GB/sec. vs. 1.1GB/sec. AGP 8X enables more complex models and detailed textures, creating richer and more lifelike environments.
Turbo Force TechnologyGIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force technology that comprises T3 technology and V-tuner2 overclocking application. T3 technology comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance over 10% performance.
* Performance Assurance Tuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
* Stability Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
* Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
GIGABYTE @VGATo make it easier update the VGA BIOS than before and help users update the latest VGA BIOS from Internet automatically.
GIGABYTE V-tuner2Real time monitoring the temperature, coolling fan speed and coltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 Plus provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks, and furnish compelling hardware monitor to detect any unusual circumstance.
Widescreen resolution support
Resolution Colors (bits) Refresh Rate (Hz) 16:10 640 x 400 8/16/32 60~75 960 x 600 8/16/32 60~240 1280 x 800 8/16/32 60~150 1920 x 1200 8/16/32 60~85 16:9 1088 x 612 8/16/32 60~200 1280 x 720 8/16/32 60~150 1600 x 900 8/16/32 60~120 1920 x 1080 8/16/32 30~85
*Resolutions are limited by the performance of the attached monitor.
16:9 / 16:10 aspect ratio monitors are only supported on Windows® XP. The complete list of resolutions depends on the driver version and operating system.
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.