- Powered by GeForce 7100 GS GPU
- Supports PCI Express and 4 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with high-performance 64MB GDDR2 on board memory, supporting up to 256MB by TurboCache technology
- Supports PureVideo technology
- Features DVI-I / D-SUB / TV-OUT / HDTV
- Unique Screen-Cooling thermal design
- GIGABYTE's Turbo Force Ultra Edition guarantee
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Intellisample™ 4.0The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparency supersampling and multisampling.
UltraShadow™ IIEnhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
TurboCache TechnologyBy allowing the graphics processing unit (GPU) to share the capacity and bandwidth of dedicated video memory and dynamically available system memory, TurboCache turbocharges performance and provides larger total graphics memory.
Key features of the TurboCache architecture:
* Patented hardware and software technologies that render directly to system memory.
* A TurboCache Manager (TCM), which dynamically allocates memory for maximum system performance.
* Intelligent software algorithms that maximize application performance.
* Bidirectional PCI Express® bandwidth, in conjunction with TurboCache architecture, which improves graphics price/performance.
CineFX 3.0 EnginePowers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
nView® Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0CEnsures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
PureVideo™ HDAvailable on HD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, high-definition movies are bringing an exciting new video experience to PC users. NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
Windows Vista® ReadyNVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
PCI ExpressDesigned to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Turbo Force Ultra TechnologyGIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force Ultra technology that comprises T3 technology and V-tuner2 overclocking application. T3 technology comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance 30%~50% performance.
* Performance AssuranceTuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
* Stabilith Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
* Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
Screen-CoolingThe extended heatsink makes the low profile PCB to standard ATX size. This stylish heatsink with special screen design uses the natural air flow in the case to cool down. Therefore, GIGABYTE Screen-Cooling technology provides customers the same high performance in the ultra silent environment. Furthermore, the extended metal cover is able to protect the VGA cable and provides a useful handling. This new “Screen-Cooling” technology creates both cooling ability and outlook. It also creates a new trend for cooling thinking.
GIGABYTE V-tuner3GIGABYTE's monitoring and overclocking tool V-tuner 3 enables users to dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies; moreover, demonstrates real-time temperature for models integrated with hardware thermal sensor chip.
What's new with V-tuner3:
*Auto detect most suitable OC Clock
*Resume back to original CLK(BIOS Clock) while abnormal shut down
*Use GPU internal Diode to get temp information, no more H/W monitor chip
*Show 2D/3D CLK at the same time and tuning separately
*Save CLK to enable OC every booting
GIGABYTE @VGATo make it easier update the VGA BIOS than before and help users update the latest VGA BIOS from Internet automatically.
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.