- Powered by GeForce 7200 GS GPU
- Supports PCI Express and 4 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with high-performance 128MB GDDR2 on board memory, supporting up to 512MB by TurboCache technology
- Supports PureVideo technology
- Features DVI-I / D-sub (by cable) / TV-OUT /HDTV
- Unique Screen-Cooling thermal design
90nm Process TechnologyDelivers higher performance through blazing clock rates.
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
TurboCache TechnologyBy allowing the graphics processing unit (GPU) to share the capacity and bandwidth of dedicated video memory and dynamically available system memory, TurboCache turbocharges performance and provides larger total graphics memory.
Key features of the TurboCache architecture:
* Patented hardware and software technologies that render directly to system memory.
* A TurboCache Manager (TCM), which dynamically allocates memory for maximum system performance.
* Intelligent software algorithms that maximize application performance.
* Bidirectional PCI Express® bandwidth, in conjunction with TurboCache architecture, which improves graphics price/performance.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Turbo Force TechnologyGIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force technology that comprises T3 technology and V-tuner2 overclocking application. T3 technology comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance over 10% performance.
* Performance Assurance Tuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
* Stability Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
* Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.