- Powered by GeForce 7200 GS GPU
- Supports PCI Express
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated 256MB GDDR2 64-bit memory interface and support NVIDIA® TurboCache™ Technology
- Supports PureVideo technology
- Features DVI-I / D-sub / HDTV
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
TurboCache™ TechnologyBy allowing the graphics processing unit (GPU) to share the capacity and bandwidth of dedicated video memory and dynamically available system memory, TurboCache turbocharges performance and provides larger total graphics memory.
Key features of the TurboCache architecture:
* Patented hardware and software technologies that render directly to system memory.
* A TurboCache Manager (TCM), which dynamically allocates memory for maximum system performance.
* Intelligent software algorithms that maximize application performance.
* Bidirectional PCI Express® bandwidth, in conjunction with TurboCache architecture, which improves graphics price/performance.
PureVideo™PureVideo™ technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo™ provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
PCI ExpressDesigned to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
GIGABYTE V-tuner3GIGABYTE's monitoring and overclocking tool V-tuner 3 enables users to dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies; moreover, demonstrates real-time temperature for models integrated with hardware thermal sensor chip.
What's new with V-tuner3:
*Auto detect most suitable OC Clock
*Resume back to original CLK(BIOS Clock) while abnormal shut down
*Use GPU internal Diode to get temp information, no more H/W monitor chip
*Show 2D/3D CLK at the same time and tuning separately
*Save CLK to enable OC every booting
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.