- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS GPU
- Supports PCI Express and 12 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support
- Integrated with the industry's best 512MB GDDR2 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Supports SLI and PureVideo technology
- Features Dual link DVI-I / D-SUB / TV-OUT / HDTV
IntroductionGIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd. announces GV-NX76G512P-RH in Taipei. GIGABYTE promises gamers proprietary over-clock technology with 'zero' over-clocking risk. Beside, GV-NX76G512P-RH is specially equipped with GIGABYTE's great masterpiece, Silent-Pipe, in order to provide a most peaceful gaming environment for gamers. With 90nm manufacturing process, GV-NX76G512P-RH could deal with most superior 3D effects and video quality under the lower power consumption.
90nm Process TechnologyDelivers higher performance through blazing clock rates.
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Dual-link DVIAble to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
CineFX 4.0 EngineThrough CineFX 4.0 engine that allows developers to create unique 3D game features and effects in both game animation and high-definition video. Gamers can get plus benefit from CineFX 4.0 that streamlines the creation of complex visual effects.
Intellisample™ 4.0The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparency supersampling and multisampling.
UltraShadow™ IIEnhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
nView® Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
SLI™ TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0CEnsures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
PureVideo™ HDAvailable on HD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, high-definition movies are bringing an exciting new video experience to PC users. NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
Windows Vista® ReadyNVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
PCI ExpressDesigned to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Turbo Force TechnologyGIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force technology that comprises T3 technology and V-tuner2 overclocking application. T3 technology comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance over 10% performance.
* Performance Assurance Tuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
* Stability Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
* Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
Silent-Pipe TechnologyFast heat spreading without a sound: Heat pipe is filled with liquid material to transmit the heat generated from the heat source side: GPU side, to the other side of a graphic card. Heat is to be brought by vaporized liquid to the other side of the pipe, then for capillarity force, water from cooled steam will go back to the heat source side to begin its thermal trip again, hence, Silent-Pipe enables a graphic card to run quiet and fast to meet the needs of users who has a preference for tranquility at work.
GIGABYTE V-tuner3GIGABYTE's monitoring and overclocking tool V-tuner 3 enables users to dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies; moreover, demonstrates real-time temperature for models integrated with hardware thermal sensor chip.
What's new with V-tuner3:
*Auto detect most suitable OC Clock
*Resume back to original CLK(BIOS Clock) while abnormal shut down
*Use GPU internal Diode to get temp information, no more H/W monitor chip
*Show 2D/3D CLK at the same time and tuning separately
*Save CLK to enable OC every booting
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 85Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.