- Powered by NVIDIA 8400 GS GPU
- Supports PCI Express 2.0
- Microsoft DirectX 10.0 and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with 512MB GDDR2 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Supports NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- Features DVI-I / D-Sub / HDCP
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
nView® Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
Microsoft® Windows VistaNVIDIA's fourth-gereration GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
HDCP SupportHigh-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a form of copy protection technology designed to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high-definition content as it travels across DVI or HDMI digital connections.
PureVideo™ HDAvailable on HD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, high-definition movies are bringing an exciting new video experience to PC users. NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
Turbo Force TechnologyGIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force technology that comprises T3 technology and V-tuner2 overclocking application. T3 technology comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance over 10% performance.
* Performance Assurance Tuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
* Stability Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
* Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
Screen-CoolingThe extended heatsink makes the low profile PCB to standard ATX size. This stylish heatsink with special screen design uses the natural air flow in the case to cool down. Therefore, GIGABYTE Screen-Cooling technology provides customers the same high performance in the ultra silent environment. Furthermore, the extended metal cover is able to protect the VGA cable and provides a useful handling. This new “Screen-Cooling” technology creates both cooling ability and outlook. It also creates a new trend for cooling thinking.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.