- Powered by GeForce 8500 GT GPU
- Supports PCI Express
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with the industry's best 512MB GDDR2 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Supports SLI and PureVideo technology
- Features dual DVI-I / D-sub / HDTV
- Supports Dual-link @ high resolution up to 2560x1600
IntroductionGIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces the launch of their new graphics accelerators GV-NX85T512HP bundled with the official game of the 2006 WCG, Warhammer 40,000 series: Dawn of War Dark Crusade.
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Dual-link DVIAble to drive two of the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
nView® Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
SLI™ TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
PureVideo™PureVideo™ technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo™ provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
PCI ExpressDesigned to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
HDCP SupportHigh-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a form of copy protection technology designed to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high-definition content as it travels across DVI or HDMI digital connections.
Turbo Force TechnologyGIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force technology that comprises T3 technology and V-tuner2 overclocking application. T3 technology comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance over 10% performance.
* Performance Assurance Tuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
* Stability Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
* Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
80nm Process TechnologyDelivers higher performance through blazing clock rates.
Microsoft® DirectX® 10World's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realims and film-quality effects.
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.