- Powered by GeForce 8600 GT GPU
- Supports PCI Express
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with the industry's best 256MB GDDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Supports SLI and PureVideo technology
- Features dual DVI-I / D-sub (by adapter) / HDTV
- Supports Dual Dual-link @ high resolution up to dual 2560x1600
IntroductionAs the industry's foremost heat pipe solution, GIGABYTE Silent-Pipe II technology uses natural convection currents created case and power supply fans to draw cool air in over the GPU for unequalled fanless cooling. During testing in the GIGABYTE labs, Silent-Pipe II outperformed standard noisy fansink VGA coolers by allowing the GPU to run as much as cooler during normal activity. Even during heavy 3D rendering work loads, Silent-Pipe II continues to produce outstanding visual quality without unnecessary noise.
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
nView® Multi-Display TechnologyAdvanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
SLI™ TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
PureVideo™PureVideo™ technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo™ provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
PCI ExpressDesigned to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Silent-Pipe II TechnologySilent-Pipe II technology that generates natural airflow to provide more efficient cooling without the use of a heat sink or fan. This is achieved through a unique design that draws cool air in through a new proprietary front-flow thermal module to remove heat from the heat sink on the VGA card. GIGABYTE Silent-Pipe II Features and Benefits:
*Feature 1. Proprietary front-flow thermal module: the first Dual-slot heat pipe solution to utilize a convection slot at the back of the chassis to increase thermal dissipation.
*Feature 2. Natural convection design: Silent-Pipe II technology artfully uses the temperature difference between the inside and outside of chassis, creating natural system convection.
*Feature 3. High-precision die-casting process: uses the latest high-precision die forming technology to increase the thermal conductivity of the material that makes up the heat sink.
*Feature 4. SLI ready: designed for compatibility with dual card configurations.
*Feature 5. High performance heat pipe with sintered powder wicks: with the industry's best powder-style pure copper heat pipe for ultra efficient thermal conductivity.
*Feature 6. 3D performance ready: designed stability during demanding 3D applications.
*Feature 7. Integrated architecture design: heat pipe and GPU actually make contact to provide unequalled heat conductivity.
80nm Process TechnologyDelivers higher performance through blazing clock rates.
Microsoft® DirectX® 10World's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realims and film-quality effects.
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.