- Powered by GeForce 8600 GT GPU
- Supports PCI Express
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with the industry's best 256MB GDDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Supports SLI and PureVideo HD technology
- Features dual DVI-I / D-sub
80nm Process TechnologyDelivers higher performance through blazing clock rates.
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Dual-link DVIAble to drive two of the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
CineFX 4.0 EngineThrough CineFX 4.0 engine that allows developers to create unique 3D game features and effects in both game animation and high-definition video. Gamers can get plus benefit from CineFX 4.0 that streamlines the creation of complex visual effects.
Intellisample™ 4.0The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparency supersampling and multisampling.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and SupportEnsure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Microsoft® DirectX® 10World's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realims and film-quality effects.
PCI ExpressDesigned to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
HDCP SupportHigh-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a form of copy protection technology designed to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high-definition content as it travels across DVI or HDMI digital connections.
GigaThread™ TechnologyMassively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
Quantum Effects™ TechnologyAdvanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU--all while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI.
PureVideo™ HDAvailable on HD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, high-definition movies are bringing an exciting new video experience to PC users. NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
GIGABYTE V-tuner3GIGABYTE's monitoring and overclocking tool V-tuner 3 enables users to dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies; moreover, demonstrates real-time temperature for models integrated with hardware thermal sensor chip.
What's new with V-tuner3:
*Auto detect most suitable OC Clock
*Resume back to original CLK(BIOS Clock) while abnormal shut down
*Use GPU internal Diode to get temp information, no more H/W monitor chip
*Show 2D/3D CLK at the same time and tuning separately
*Save CLK to enable OC every booting
Display Support*Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
*Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
*Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution....more information
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.