B450M DS3H WIFI (rev. 1.4)
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard Design
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Addressable RGB & RGB LED Strips Support
- Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
• Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
• Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
• Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
Detail information please refer AMD official website: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/store-mi
-2*ARGB LED Header
-2*RGB LED Header
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
■ CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 series processor
■ Motherboard: GIGABYTE AMD X470 / B450 motherboards
■ Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
■ USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
■ OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners. VR Gaming photo for reference only.
The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel® supports Dual Band and up to 433 Mbps, 3x faster WIFI speed than 802.11n and also support BLUETOOTH 4.2.
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for PCIe and SATA interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon™ 200-series/ 7th Generation of A-series/ Athlon™ APU.
- High Current Support
- Precision Control
- Dual Curve Mode
- Fan Stop
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option
to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature
filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED
support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience
even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Digital LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Digital LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
The below photos are for reference only.
- Audio Noise Guard
- High-End Audio Components
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated AMD Radeon® Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.