GA-H55-USB3 (rev. 2.0)
Intel® H55 Chipset
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- 3x USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Leading quality standard of Ultra Durable™ 3 technology with 2oz copper PCB design
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- Supports Intel Core i7/ Core i5/ Core i3 LGA1156 processors featuring integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Dynamic Energy Saver™ 2 technology enables best energy efficiency
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
- Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- AutoGreen technology Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphone
- Patented DualBIOS™ technology delivering highest level failure protection
- Easy BIOS setting for GPU overclocking
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics integrated with the processor
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI/ DisplayPort interface for smoother HD video playback
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience
- High-performance DAC with 108 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playback quality
- Compatible with Windows 7 to deliver the best operation experience
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
Excellent Intel® HD Graphics performance - 3DMARK VANTAGE E8000+ marks!!3DMARK VANTAGE E8000+ marks on H57/H55 system configuration
Intel Core i5 661, CPU@4.8GHz, GPU@ 900MHz, 4GB DDR3-1760(OC), Vista 32, 3DMARK VANTAGE.
* E8000+ marks in 3DMARK VANTAGE was achieved by overclocking.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 LGA 1156 Processors
supporting the latest intel® core™ i7, core™ i5 and core™ i3 processors featuring the first time ever integrated graphics on chip and lga 1156 socket(core™ i5 and core™ i3 processors only), gigabyte h5x series motherboards set a new standard in multimedia platform for high definition contents playback. with the gpu integrated directly into the processor die, gigabyte h5x motherboards support 2 channel ddr3 memory, wide range of display interfaces that includes vga, dvi, hdmi and displayport (depends on model). additionally, the gigabyte h5x series are optimized for greater graphics performance by enabling overclocking the gpu core frequency for a performance gain of up to 13%.
*onboard motherboard display functionality requires a processor with intel graphics technology.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
On/Off Charge USB portCharges iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch while PC Hibernates or even when shut down (off).
USB 3.0 SupportThe GIGABYTE motherboards support the latest generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an onboard USB3.0 host controller. With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices. The onboard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology also provides new power management features that include increased maximum bus power and device current draw to better accommodate power-hungry devices.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
Ultra Durable 3
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 design, featuring 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers which dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering a more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU power zone throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking...more
Benefits of 2 oz Copper PCB
• Cooler than traditional motherboards
• Enhanced durability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Greater margins for overclocking... more
Smart 6- A Smarter way for PC system ManagementGIGABYTE Smart 6™ is designed with user-friendliness in mind, and offers a combination of 6 innovative software utilities that provide easier and smarter PC system management. Smart 6™ allows you to speed up system performance, reduce boot-up time, manage a secure platform and recover previous system settings easily with a click of the mouse button.
No more waiting for PC Boot up
Smart personal reminder
Your PC's Watch Dog
Reverse time for you
Time Controller for PC
Dynamic Energy Saver™ 2GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver™ 2 incorporates a host of intelligent features that, at the click of a button, utilize a proprietary hardware and software design to considerably enhance PC system energy efficiency, reduce power consumption and deliver optimized auto-phase-switching for the CPU, Memory, Chipset, VGA, HDD, and fans.
Cloud OCGIGABYTE Cloud OC is a free overclocking application that facilitates PC overclocking through any web browsing capable device such as a smart phone, iPad, iPhone, Netbooks or notebook PC. Being browser based, it connects via wireless Internet, Bluetooth or through an Ethernet cable, and its many functions are categorized into three tabs: Tuner, System Info and Control...more
Hotkey OCGIGABYTE Hotkey OC allows users to create and save various profiles that can be adopted for different benchmarks. Hotkey OC then allows users to jump between these profiles on the fly so that the best profile for each segment within the benchmark can be used to optimize scores and boost overall performance. For example, when running 3DMark 06, the 1st profile might be optimized for graphics, and can be used for the first two graphics tests, then, the next two tests can utilize the 2nd profile which might be optimized for CPU tests, and one could jump back to the 1st profile again for the final two graphics (shader) tests...more
DDR3 2200+ SupportSupports the latest Intel processors delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 2200+MHz by the enhanced design of GIGABYTE.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
Display Port SupportSelected GIGABYTE motherboards feature DisplayPort, a next generation graphics display interface that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors with the fastest refresh rates and the greatest color depths.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI is the latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
AutoGreen- Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphoneAutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth® cell phone is out of range of your computer.
Note: GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth® receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Dolby Home Theater® - Enjoy a Rich Home Theater Surround Sound ExperienceDolby Home Theater® places listeners in the middle of the action, giving their PCs a powerful set of tools to deliver a cinema-style experience in vivid surround sound.
- Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
- Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience
Norton™ Internet SecurityFast, comprehensive, and up-to-the-minute protection against online threats. It safeguards your computer, identity, and home network without slowing you down. It sets a new standard for speed and makes online shopping, banking, and browsing safer and more convenient than ever.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.