GA-8N775 (rev. 1.0)
- Supports LGA775 Intel® Pentium® D / Pentium® 4 processor FSB1066 with HT technology
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667MHz memory
- Experience revolutionary graphics with the PCI-e x16 interface
- Supports NVIDIA SATA at 3Gb/s and RAID for advanced storage application
- Features Gigabit Ethernet connection with NV firewall
- Integrated high quality 7.1 channel Audio Codec
IntroductionGA-8N-SLI (Rev 1.1), the latest GIGABYTE i-DNA (Intelligent Dual Nano Architecture) series motherboards featuring new NVIDIA® nForce™ 4 SLI Intel Edition chipset. Jam-packed with the industry's most advanced performance and security technologies, the new flagship motherboard from GIGABYTE is set to 'WOW' PC gamers and enthusiasts with its unrivalled feature set and capabilities.
GA-8N-SLI (Rev 1.1) synergized Performance DNA with Security DNA into fundamental intelligence technologies for the digital lifestyle. As such, i-DNA motherboards target not only PC gamers and enthusiasts who push their systems to the limit, but also normal PC users who are looking for a solid future-ready system for their home and office computing needs.
NVIDIA nForce4 ChipsetThe new NVIDIA nForce4 chipset with Hyper-Threading Technology delivers significant performance gains with variety of new generation architectures including dual-channel DDR2 main memory, PCI-Express interface, NVIDIA MediaArmor technology for improving storage reliability and performance.
LGA 775 Intel® Pentium® D ProcessorEnjoy the extraordinary CPU power from the latest dual-core CPU. The advanced processing technology contains two physical CPU cores with individually dedicated L2 Caches to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability.
64bit Ready with Intel® EM64TEnter the new 64-bit computing era through Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology. 64 bit operating system allows twice the amount of data access compare to 32-bit OS, thus enhances system productivity and memory responsiveness. It is also backward compatible to legacy 32bit mode or runs at 64bit compatible mode.
Dual Channel DDR2 667Get a jump in memory performance with the advanced technology of DDR2! Through GIGABTYE engineering, we had overcome the chipset limitations of DDR2 667/533 delivering superior performance for the most demanding applications.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
NVIDIA ActiveArmor powered Firewall/ Norton Internet Security (NIS)NVIDIA Firewall protects your PC from intruders by filtering unauthorized traffic. This brand new firewall provides solid protection while reduces the firewall's CPU utilization and improves networking throughput & performance. Certificated by ICSA Lab, NVIDIA Firewall provides professional-graded security to your desktop platform.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
8-Channel AudioIntel® High Definition Audio enables premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel® HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
GIGABYTE ShieldWareA solid pack of unique software features focused on performing important system essentials with speed and ease. Find out what these great features can do for your system!
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.