GA-7N400V Pro (rev. 1.0)
- Supports AMD Athlon™ XP processor
- Supports Dual Channel DDR333 memory architecture
- GeForce4 MX Graphics motherboard
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated GigaRAID IDE RAID Interface
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Supports 6-channel Dolby Digital audio via S/P-DIF output
IntroductionGA-7N400V Pro is a great platform for latest AMD Athlon XP processor. Powered by the revolutionary NVIDIA nForce™2 platform processors and industry cutting edge technology, this platform delivers new levels of performance and functionality for today’s most demanded tasks. The nForce™2 platform processors not only carries the new generation architecture consisting of dual channel DDR controller and AGP8X graphics interface, but also integrates the innovative Dynamic adaptive speculative pre-processor (DASP) and HyperTransport Technology to boost the overall system performance. The integrated Geforce4 MX Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) provides high quality graphics to ensure outstanding visual experience. The nForceTM2 media and communications processor-turbo (MCP-T) provides full communication suite of Ethernet LAN connection, IEEE 1394, and USB2.0 interface for full range of connectivity. The Dolby Digital 3D (AC-3) audio is also furnished for a true cinematic experience. In addition, Serial ATA and IDE RAID provide superior input/output performance and data protection to the system. GA-7N400V Pro delivers an ideal platform with outstanding performance for home and office environment.
Support AMD Athlon XP processorPowered by nForce™2 platform processors, 7NNXP supports the latest AMD Athlon XP processor to deliver higher levels of performance and productivity for today’s most demanding tasks.
Dual Channel DDR memory architecture supportWith the Dual Channel DDR memory architecture, this platform delivers high capacity of 4GB memory and high bandwidth up to 5.4GB/s to ensure greatest memory performance.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
GeForce4 MX Graphics motherboardIntegrated in the Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP), the proven Geforce4 MX Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) provides the best-of-class graphics for high texture content and scene complexity to ensure outstanding visual experience during gaming and movie watching.
IEEE1394 FireWireThe high performance IEEE1394 interface enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
Serial ATA interface with RAID 0, 1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
GigaRAID IDE RAID Controller:Supporting RAID (0, 1, 0+1), JBOD function and ATA133 interface, GigaRAID Controller delivers completely solution for storage interface to increase fault tolerance, improve data access performance and provides additional interface for more IDE devices.
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network Connection:On-board 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity for value-minded users who need straightforward network connectivity.
6-Channel & Dolby Digital Audio technologyIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
GIGABYTE Patent DualBIOS™DualBIOS™ prevents BIOS from virus attacks or firmware damage and provides a double security to the system that assures the PC stability
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.