GA-7VT600-L (rev. 1.x)
- Supports AMD Athlon™ XP 400MHz FSB processor
- Enhance system performance with DDR400 memory
- Integrated 6-channel AC'97 audio with S/P-DIF function
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- Provides CPU thermal detect and overheat protection
IntroductionGA-7VT600-L (Rev 1.x) is a great solution for latest evolved AMD Athlon™ XP 400FSB processor. Equipped with VIA Apollo KT600 chipset and plenty of features, GA-7VT600-L (Rev 1.x) delivers a full-function platform with excellent performance. The Apollo KT600, the succeeding product of market-leading chipsets for AMD K7 platform, is furnished with a complete set of today's cutting-edge features combined with VIA's brand new FastStream64™ memory controller technology delivering superior performance. DDR400 memory support and the advanced 400MHz processor bus unleash the full power of AMD Athlon™ XP processors. The AGP 8X graphics is built to derive the maximum performance from the most powerful graphics accelerator. In addition, the USB 2.0 and 6-channel audio are equipped to provide a complete solution for platforms used in home and office environment. GA-7VT600-L (Rev 1.x) will definitely deliver the uppermost platform with stunning performance across the full spectrum of applications.
Advanced 400 Front-Side Bus SupportThis platform enhances system responsiveness and fully utilizes the intense computing power of the AMD AthlonTM XP processor by supporting the highest CPU frequency and system bandwidth.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
DDR400+ memory supportWith the optimized DDR400+ memory support, this platform provides high bandwidth up to 3.2GB/s and high capacity of 3GB with 3 DIMM slots to ensure greatest memory performance.
Great Expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
6-Channel Audio with Jack Sensing SupportIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN Network ConnectionEthernet 10/100Mb LAN Network ConnectionProvides high-quality 10/100 Ethernet performance for value-minded users who need straight forward network connectivity. Ensure a high-speed, stable solution for new broadband era
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.