GA-8I915G Duo (rev. 1.x)
- Supports LGA775 Intel® 90nm Pentium® 4 processor FSB800 with HT technology
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 and DDR memory architecture
- Features PCI-Express interface Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Features PCI-Express x1 and Serial-ATA interfaces
- Features ATA133 interface with RAID 0, RAID1 & RAID 0+1
- Features the new generation 7.1 channel Intel® High Definition Audio
IntroductionGA-8I915G Duo member of GIGABYTE PX series skillfully designed with pack of features and dedicated to satisfying the needs of platform performance to the extreme. Experience next-generation processing with the latest LGA 775 Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with Hyper-Threading Technolgy! The GA-8I915G Duo supports both DDR & DDR2 main memory providing a more flexible memory usage and ready for future memory upgrades.The GA-8I915G Duo provides an broad range of peripheral connections by offering high speed Serial ATA for connection of storage devices, and USB 2.0 for high-speed data transfer. The GA-8I915G Duo also offers multimedia advancements through Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900 Techonoloy for outstanding graphics output, taking the advantage of DirectX 9.0 support. For improved networking, Gigabit LAN provides LAN connection at a blazing fast network connection speed of up to 1,000 Mbps. Along with top-notch hardware is the addition of the GIGABYTE Shieldware. Shieldware includes 8 unique software feature elements that are easy to use and focused on making computing both simple and straightforward. Finally to round off the GA-8I915G Duo is home theater-quality sound with your PC using Intel® High Definition Audio for enhanced multi-channel audio, improved voice and communication input, and multi-streaming capability.
Intel® 915G Express ChipsetThe new Intel® 915G Express chipset with Hyper-Threading Technology delivers significant perfomance gains with variety of new generation architectures including dual-channel DDR main memory, PCI-Express inteface, revolutionary graphics experience with Intel® Media Accelerator 900 Techonoloy,and Serial-ATA interface for improving storage performance.
Supports LGA 775 Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyWith new 90nm technology, the world's most advanced chip-making process, it delivers significant gains in performance through the combination of lower-power transistors, strained silicon, high-speed copper interconnects and a new low-k dielectric material.
Duo DDR DesignTop innovation of showing GIGABYTE advanced technology leadership with combination of DDR & DDR2 memory support on single motherboard. Providing a more flexible memory connectivity to meet different user's needs.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900Experience the newest integrated graphics architecture with Intel® Media Graphics Accelerator 900 technology that packs with 4 pixel pipelines and core-speed of 333MHz, the fastest integrated graphics engine ever available. With support of DirectX 9.0 capabilities and OpenGL 1.4, provides the best graphics quality while gaming.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
Serial ATA InterfaceSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
IDE RAID ControllerThis platform supports reliable storage solution for enhanced data protection and data accessing performance. Serial ATA 3Gb/s is firstly introduced in this platform to provide blazingly 3Gb/s bus bandwidth thus higher disk performance. The NVIDIA RAID allows multi-disk designs to be set up as RAID 0,1,0+1 based on users’ priority of protection/ performance. This NVIDIA RAID function makes the RAID even more accessible by introducing the innovative windows-based facility.
Intel High Definition AudioExperience home theater-quality sound with your PC using Intel® High Definition Audio for enhanced multi-channel audio, improved voice and communication input, and multi-streaming capability.
GIGABYTE ShieldWareA solid pack of unique software features focused on performing important system essentials with speed and ease. Find out what these great features can do for your system!
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.