GA-Z170X-SOC FORCE (rev. 1.0)
Intel® Z170 Chipset
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 22 phases digital power delivery design
- Exclusive OC Touch with Metal shielding design
- Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slot
- Built-in advanced performance tuning IC
- Intel® USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ - The World's Next Universal Connector
- Extreme 4-Way Graphics Support with OC Brace
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 3 PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB HD audio with build-in rear audio amplifier
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choice
- Water Cooling Ready Heat sink Design with G1/4 Threaded Fittings
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ with Q-Flash Plus USB port
The Intel® USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Standard-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Intel USB 3.1
The World's Next Universal Connector
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C™:
The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel® USB 3.1 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C™ experience possible.
Extreme 4-Way SLI™/ CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support with OC BraceThe GIGABYTE Z170X-SOC Force motherboard features optimized support for NVIDIA SLI™ and AMD CrossFire™ in 4 way configuration setups. This extreme design is optimized for overclockers with the innovative OC Brace to stabilize the graphics cards without the need of a system case, ensuring their proper connectivity to the motherboard.
4-Way SLI™/ CrossFire™
Triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 ConnectorsWith three PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE brings to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the triple M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
Triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors
Exclusive OC Touch with Metal Shielding DesignGIGABYTE OC Touch includes a range of hardware overclocking buttons directly on the motherboard, making overclocking on the fly extremely fast and easy.
OC Ignition maintains power to the motherboard and connected components while the system is shut down. This means that system fans will continue to provide airflow in cold bug situations, while i-RAM drive users will not lose installed data. OC Ignition also allows users to pre-test water cooling setups, and allows case mod demonstrations without having to turn on the PC.
• Fans continue to provide airflow in cold bug situations
• Perfect for pre-testing water-cooled system setups
• Case mod demonstrations without having to turn on the PC
• Retains i-RAM dataOC Ignition
OC PCIe SwitchOverclockers can manually turn on or off each installed PCIe lane of the motherboard, allowing users to disable individual graphics cards without physically removing them. This is especially useful when overclocking on LN2 and water cooled systems.
OC PCIe Switch
115dB High Definition Audio DesignThe Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel high definition audio codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
High Quality audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
Ambient LEDLED lighting for the audio guard path provides a cool, custom look to your rig. Not only does the Audio Noise Guard protect the board's sensitive analog audio components, but its LEDs can also be programed to beat at the rhythm of the music you are listening to, or pulse at a soothing pace to create a great atmosphere to enhance the environment of your game, movie or music.115dB High Definition Audio Design
OC PEGOC PEG adds auxiliary power to the PCIe slots of your motherboard, improving system stability in extreme configurations. This is especially useful in power-hungry 4-way graphics configurations.
OC ConnectOC Connect positions two USB connectors on the near side of the motherboard facing the overclocker. This makes it easier to save data, flash the BIOS or install software in open bench testing platforms whether for extreme overclocking or simply pretesting the PC before final component installation inside a case scenarios where accessing the rear panel I/O can be an inconvenience.
OC PEG & OC Connect
Turbo B-ClockBuilt-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
Thanks to the onboard TURBO B-Clock Tuning IC, GIGABYTE Motherboards enable Overclockers to have the ability to change their BCLK Frequency to a desired value of their choice. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 90MHz to 500MHz are now possible, so that overclockers are not limited to the 5% ranges of traditional straps.
*Turbo B-Clock overcloking range may vary according to CPU capabilities .Turbo B-Clock
GIGABYTE HW OC APP
With the HW OC APP, users now have the opportunity to overclock their system from a mobile device at the BIOS level without the need to leave their ongoing session. Using Android or Apple mobile devices, the HW OC APP can help you change the CPU frequency as well as an array of voltages to your desire in order to achieve the best performance on the go.
How HW OC APP Works:• Download the HW OC APP to your mobile device and plug it to your system via the dedicated USB port.
• Turn on USB Tethering on your mobile device and press the OC APP Switch Button on the back panel of the Z170X-SOC Force.
• Change the available values to overclock your system!
HW OC APP
Industry Leading Ultra Durable™ PCIe Metal ShieldingThe innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.PCIe Metal Shielding
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeedThe Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed features advanced technology to help deliver better network responsiveness in crowded LAN environments and allows optimization and improved network performance for specific applications, making it a popular choice amongst gamers.
Intel® GbE LAN
GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus allows users to update to the latest BIOS using a thumb drive without the CPU or Memory needing to be installed.Updating your BIOS on your GIGABYTE motherboard can be done in a flash – even without memory or CPU onboard. Utilizing the EC Controller, the BIOS on your GIGABYTE Motherboard can now be updated through Q-Flash Plus even if your system is unable to boot. An LED next to the EC controller will notify you once the procedure is complete and you are ready to boot your system normally.
* USB thumb drive not included.
22 Phases Digital Power Delivery DesignFor its 100 series motherboards, GIGABYTE features a 22 phase power delivery design equipped with 4th gen. IR® digital power controllers and 3rd gen. PowIRstage® ICs featuring Isense technology, which provides more precise current sensing accuracy. This helps evenly distribute the thermal loading between the PowerIRstage® ICs, preventing the overheating of each individual PowerIRstage®, resulting in longer lifespan and better reliability.
22 Phases Digital Power
Water Block Thermal Design with G1/4 Threaded FittingsThreaded Fittings at each end of the heatsink provide easy integration with any water cooled system. These technologies help combat high temperatures by effectively removing heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU VRM zone, allowing it to remain cool, even when the battle heats up.
Water Block Thermal Design
* Các thuật ngữ HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, Nhận diện thương mại HDMI và Logo HDMI là các nhãn hiệu thương mại hoặc nhãn hiệu thương mại đã đăng ký của HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.