Powered by RDNA2 Radeon™ RX 6800
Integrated with 16GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
LCD Edge View
RGB Fusion 2.0
Protection metal back plate
4 years warranty (Online registration required)
Boost Clock* : up to 2190 MHz (Reference card: 2105 MHz) Game Clock* : up to 1980 MHz (Reference card: 1815 MHz)
AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards deliver ultra-high frame rates and serious 4K
gameplay. Get the ultimate gaming experience with powerful new compute units, groundbreaking
AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. And, when paired with an AMD
Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor, AMD Smart Access Memory technology offers new levels
of gaming performance.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards pull you into the action with immersive gaming
technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. Experience gaming with realistic
lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail thanks to DirectX® Raytracing
(DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2
Ultimate responsiveness and smooth gaming are up-leveled with low-latency gaming technology
from AMD Radeon Anti-Lag and AMD Radeon Boost.1,2 Propel your gaming experience with the
latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, USB-C™ enabled VR headsets, or over 1250 AMD FreeSync™
technology-enabled gaming displays.
One Gaming DNA for PCs and Consoles
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is
the bedrock of the upcoming revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2
elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no
other graphics architecture before.
In the AORUS dimension, everything is constructed digitally. The lighting and patterns are mapped
onto the products with an efficient, free flowing style. Welcome to the Digital Code Era.
The MAX-Covered cooling features 3x 100mm unique blade stack fans with wind claw design and
alternate spinning, so the air pressure can completely cover the heatsink.
UNIQUE BLADE STACK FANS
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D
stripe curve on the fan surface.
WIND CLAW DESIGN
Reinforce and channel the airflow to completely cover the heat sink.
Reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat
LARGE COPPER PLATE & HEAT PIPE
With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper plate combines the composite
heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat
The Radeon™ RX 6800 has 3840 stream processors, powerful new compute units, and the all new AMD
Infinity Cache along with up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory, delivers ultra-high frame rates
and serious levels of 4K resolution gaming.
METAL BACK PLATE
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure
of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
Silent mode will provide a quieter experience. The mode switch requires a reboot to take
effect. The default is OC mode.
When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing
Excellent circuit design with the top-grade materials, not only maximizes the excellence of the
GPU, but also maintains stable and long-life operation.
The graphics card uses the better power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower
temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET.
The Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer
Dust resistant - shields from dust, insects, dropped screws, drill shavings, and abrasion.
Moisture resistant - prevents unwanted conduction paths and board damage.
Corrosion resistant - protects from salt spray, humidity, and corrosion.
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates
sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly
design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making
Clock speeds, voltage, fan excellence, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time
according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
We want you to experience the best service you have ever had. This is why, on top of our
standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of protection to your
graphics card free of charge. You can enjoy a 4-year warranty by registering on the website
within 30 days of purchase.
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming. AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate
Minimize input-lag so you can game like a champion.
Delivers extra performance and responsiveness when you need it most.
Improves in-game visuals with virtually no impact on performance.
* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* All the images in this page are for illustration only.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* GIGABYTE graphics cards, except those labeled “Mining Series”, are intended only for use with desktop PCs. Other types of use, such as blockchain computing or cryptocurrency mining, will render the product warranty void.