Radeon™ RX 6900 XT GAMING OC 16G
Powered by RDNA2 Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Integrated with 16GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
Graphene nano lubricant
RGB Fusion 2.0
Protection metal back plate
Boost Clock* : up to 2285 MHz (Reference card: 2250 MHz)
Game Clock* : up to 2050 MHz (Reference card: 2015 MHz)
AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards deliver ultra-high frame rates and serious 4K gameplay. Get the ultimate gaming experience with powerful new compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. And, when paired with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor, AMD Smart Access Memory technology offers new levels of gaming performance.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards pull you into the action with immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
Ultimate responsiveness and smooth gaming are up-leveled with low-latency gaming technology from AMD Radeon Anti-Lag and AMD Radeon Boost.Propel your gaming experience with the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, USB-C™ enabled VR headsets, or over 1250 AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled gaming displays.
ONE GAMING DNA FOR PCS AND CONSOLES
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the upcoming revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi-gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
LARGE COPPER PLATE& HEAT-PIPE
With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper plate combines the composite heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat sink.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATE
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
Silent mode will provide a quieter experience. The mode switch requires a reboot to take effect. The default is OC mode.
EXTREME DURABILITY AND OVERCLOCKING
The graphics card uses the better power phase design to allow the MOSFET to operate at lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent performance and longer system life.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* All the images in this page are for illustration only.
* Die Begriffe HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI-Aufmachung (HDMI Trade Dress) und die HDMI-Logos sind Marken oder eingetragene Marken von HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* GIGABYTE graphics cards, except those labeled “Mining Series”, are intended only for use with desktop PCs. Other types of use, such as blockchain computing or cryptocurrency mining, will render the product warranty void.