GA-E350N-USB3 (rev. 1.0)
AMD E-350 + A50M
- AMD A50M provides native SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Integrated new generation of AMD Dual-Core E-350 processor
- Features DDR3 1333+ for remarkable system performance
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DirectX11)
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface for ultimate graphics performance
- Blu-ray playback supported by high quality ALC892 HD audio
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to enjoy a rich surround sound experience
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
- Compatible with Windows 7 to deliver the best operation experience
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related-Products) requirement
IntroductionThe new addition to GIGABYTE’s small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion™ Technology with DirectX® 11, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0), SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable™ 3 Classic, 3x USB Power and On/Off Charge for quick charging iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
AMD Dual-Core E-350 ProcessorThe new generation AMD Dual-Core E-350 processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11) integrated for entry-level desktops continues to provide innovation through integrated graphics built directly into the CPU, enabling smaller and more energy efficient designs.
AMD A50M FCHThe AMD A50M FCH(Fusion Controller Hub) provides additional flexibility and upgradability with native SATA3 6Gbps storage interface and also expansion ability for USB3.0 and various features support.
DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
SATA 6 Gbps SupportYet another onboard feature of GIGABYTE AMD 800A series motherboards are integrated the latest AMD SB850 chip for high-speed SATA Revision 3.0 compatibility, delivering 6 ports native superfast 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gbps) and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support. When used in RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, GIGABYTE AMD 800A series motherboards offer even faster data transfer rates of up to 4x the speed of current SATA interfaces.
USB 3.0 SupportThe GIGABYTE motherboards support the latest generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an onboard USB3.0 host controller. With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices. The onboard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology also provides new power management features that include increased maximum bus power and device current draw to better accommodate power-hungry devices.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
Ultra Durable 3GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 design, featuring 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers which dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering a more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU power zone throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking...more.
AMD E-350 3D Graphics Performance Upgrade- up to 3DMark 2006 2400 marks!!The 3DMark 2006 is a benchmark software which is from Futuremark Corporation and generally used on analyzing a PC performance of DirectX® 3D visualization, especially a valuable guideline for gaming users as reference.
3DMark06 2400 marks on E350N-USB3 system configuration:
AMD Dual-Core E-350 APU OC 1.68GHz, DDR3 OC 1333MHz, Win7-32bit, 3DMark06 1280x1024
* 2400+ marks of 3DMark06 was achieved by overclocking.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
Supports DDR3 1333+Delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 1333MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
HDMI InterfaceHDMI is latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface, which is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and also 8-channel high quality audio. Via transmitting uncompressed digital data, HDMI is able to reduce signal interference as transferring between digital and analog signal, seen and heard, direct from the source. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), which allowing playback of Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents.
Dolby Home Theater SupportDelivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones.
Norton™ Internet SecurityFast, comprehensive, and up-to-the-minute protection against online threats. It safeguards your computer, identity, and home network without slowing you down. It sets a new standard for speed and makes online shopping, banking, and browsing safer and more convenient than ever.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* Die Begriffe HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI-Aufmachung (HDMI Trade Dress) und die HDMI-Logos sind Marken oder eingetragene Marken von HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Das vorliegende Material dient nur zur Referenz. GIGABYTE behalt sich das Recht vor, ohne Vorwarnung Inhalte zu verandern oder zu entfernen.
* Die beworbene Leistung basiert auf den maximal theoretischen Werten der Chipsatzhersteller oder von Organisationen, die die Interface-Spezifikationen erstellt haben. Die aktuelle Performance kann je nach Systemkonfiguration variieren.
* Alle Trademarks und Logos sind Eigentum der Markeninhaber.
* Aufgrund der Standard-PC-Architektur ist ein Teil des Speichers fur die Nutzung des Systems reserviert und daher kann die aktuelle Speichergrose von der Speicherangabe abweichen.