GA-7VM400AMF (rev. 1.0)
- Supports AMD Athlon™ XP 400MHz FSB processor
- Enhanced system performance with DDR memory
- Supports AGP 8x interface for outstanding graphics performance
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Integrated 6-channel AC’97 audio with S/P-DIF function
- Integrated GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS™ technology
IntroducitonPowered by the AMD Athlon™ XP processor, the GA-7VM400AMF series provides users with a convenient all-in-one motherboard solution. Based on the VIA UniChrome KM400A chipset and loaded with numerous features, the GA-7VM400AMF series delivers a full-functioning platform that offers reliable and superior performance. The VIA UniChrome KM400A chipset integrates the UniChrome™ 2D/3D graphics core with MPEG-2 acceleration to provide excellent multimedia performance and complete versatility on the desktop. A flexible, ultra-fast Front Side Bus (FSB) allows for the exchange of data between the North Bridge chipset and the CPU at speeds of up to 400 MHz while the AGP 8X controller allows for graphics upgrading. The KM400A also supports a full range of DDR memory speeds, including DDR400/333/266. In addition, added features such as Serial ATA, USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and 6-channel audio are offered to bring a complete solution to the corporate mainstream and consumer desktop system. The GA-7VM400AMF series truly represents the best choice in integrated solutions for the AMD Athlon™ XP platform.
Norton Internet Security IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats that may occur during online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game play.
IEEE1394 FireWire InterfaceThe high performance IEEE1394 interface enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
High Quality 6-Channel Audio SupportIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
Superb Bandwidth AGP 8X Graphics InterfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
DDR400 Memory SupportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Supports AMD AthlonTM XP 400MHz FSB ProcessorThis platform enhances system responsiveness and fully utilizes the intense computing power of the AMD AthlonTM XP processor by supporting the highest CPU frequency and system bandwidth.
Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
Serial ATA Interface with RAID 0, 1Serial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Great Expandability of 8 USB 2.0 PortsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.