GA-8S648FX-L (rev. 1.0)
- Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB Processor with HT Technology
- Enhance system performance with DDR 400 memory
- Supports AGP 8x interface for outstanding graphics performance
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Integrated 6-channel AC'97 audio with S/P-DIF function
- Integrated IEEE 1394 Firewire interface (Optional)
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- GIGABYTE unique EZ-Fix™ AGP slot
SiS MuTIOL 1G® TechnologyThe new generation SiS MuTIOL 1G® Technology offer the proprietary interconnection between SiS648FX and SiS963 with Bi-Directional 16-bit data bus at 533MHz operating frequency. It provides a bandwidth of 1GB/sec, two times of previous generation, to further speed up the internal traffic of the system.
Supports DDR 400/333/266 up to 3GB MemoryAvailable with 3 DIMM slots supporting up to 3GB of DDR266/DDR333 or 2GB of DDR400 memory, GA-8S648FX-L provides the highest performance platform with the high-bandwidth (3.2GB/s) mainstream DDR memory solution.
Norton Internet Security(TM) IncludedNorton Internet Security(TM) 2003 is the essential protection from viruses,hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionOn-board 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity for value-minded users who need straightforward network connectivity.
Highly Anticipated IEEE1394 interface (via daughter card, optional)The high performance IEEE1394 interface enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
GA-8S648FX -LSupporting the latest Intel Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology processor up to 3.06 GHz or above, this platform offers higher levels of performance, creativity and productivity than ever before.
Integrated High quality 6-Channel AC97 AudioIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
EasyTune(TM) 4 - User Friendly Overclocking UtilityA user-friendly windows based utility developed by GIGABYTE provides a brand new experience of easily operation and enjoyment for overclocking on your platform.
Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB Processor with Hyper-Threading TechnologyThe all-in-one solution for the latest LGA775 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHz FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel® 865G chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) is designed to be the corporate stable platform with excellent performance and complete functions. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400 and revolutionary Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2 provides promising framework for any tasks. The revolutionary Serial ATA function is integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) will definitely deliver the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability for home and corporate usage.
Great Expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.