GA-GC230D (rev. 1.0)
Intel® 945GC+ ICH7 chipset
- Supports 45nm Intel Atom 230 Processor
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel GMA 950)
- All solid capacitors design
- Integrated High Definition audio
- High speed 10/100 LAN connectivity
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s interface
- Mini size for flexible use
IntroductionGIGABYTE GA-GC230D integrated the latest Intel 45nm Atom 230 processor provides an easy-to-use flexibility and cost effective platform. The new architecture of Atom 230 enable the lowest power consumption and smallest form factor for thin client and fundamental use. Enhanced with all solid capacitors design, GA-GC230D brings small yet powerful and stable platform.
The Industry's Leading All-Solid Capacitor motherboard DesignTo ensure a longer operation life time for systems in daily operation and boost system stability under extreme conditions, this platform adopts cutting-edge Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors from the world's leading vendors. With these high-qualitycomponents , users can take advantage of better electronic conductivity and excellent heat resistance for enhanced system durability.
Intel® 945GC Express ChipsetThe Intel® 945GC Express Chipset with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 graphics core delivers outstanding system performance through high-bandwidth interfaces such as PCI Express x16 graphics port, Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity management.
Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator 950The Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 combines faster graphics processing and increased memory bandwidth to deliver richer visual quality and colors without the need for additional discrete graphics cards.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
RoHS compliantAs a member of the global community to look after the environment, Gigabyte complies with the European Union's Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive which limits the use of lead, mercury, cadmium and other hazardous substances in electronic products. From components and material selection to production processes, make up of accessories, packaging/color boxes etc; GIGABYTE has carefully examined and designed this product to be 100% RoHS compliant. GIGABYTE will continue to develop RoHS compliant PC components and commit valuable resources to promoting and advancing RoHS directive goals and objectives.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.