GA-J3455N-D3H (rev. 1.0)
Intel® Celeron™ J3455
- Built-in Intel® Celeron™ J3455 (up to 2.3 GHz) quad-core processor
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Dual channel DDR3L SO-DIMM slot support
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- Dual GbE LAN with high ESD Protection
- Extra two SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for more system storage connectivity
- High Quality Audio Capacitors
- PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
GIGABYTE J3455N-D3HThe GIGABYTE J3455 Mini-ITX motherboard is a fully integrated PC motherboard featuring the Intel® Celeron™ J3455 quad-core processor. Designed for compact, small form factor PC systems and devices, the GIGABYTE J3455N-D3H is entirely fanless, making it ideal for always-on, mission critical systems, as well as noise-sensitive digital entertainment systems. Connectivity includes digital and analog display outputs via VGA ports, two extra SATA 6Gb/s connectors.
Intel® Celeron™ J3455 ProcessorThe Intel® Celeron™ J3455 Quad-Core processor is the latest system on chip (SoC) from Intel, combining CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package. Based on the 14nm manufacturing process, the Intel® Celeron™ J3455 uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of on 10 watts. The Intel® Celeron™ J3455 boasts excellent performance including DX12 gaming on Intel® HD Graphics, plus a dedicated HEVC decoder for smooth HD video playback.
High Quality Audio CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
4K Ultra HD Support4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
Humidity ProtectionHumidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Surge ProtectionGIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
Electrostatic ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
GIGABYTE @BIOSThe new and updated GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface by automatically downloading the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.