GA-Z170N-WIFI (rev. 1.0)
Intel® Z170 Chipset
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.0 with USB Type-C™ - the world's next Universal connector
- 11ac 867 Mbps dual band wireless connection + BLUETOOTH 4.2
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 2 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.Ultra Durable™ Motherboards
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C™:The World's Next Universal Connector
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
All New GIGABYTE App Center Including EasyTune™, Cloud Station™ Utilities and More...GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
APP CenterGIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE APPs that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE APPs installed on your system.
Easy Tune™Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy to use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
Cloud Station™GIGABYTE Cloud Station™ is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control your desktop PC via a wireless connection.
Next Generation SATA ExpressSATA Express combines the benefits of PCI Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, featuring data transfer rates of up to 16Gb/s.
The above photos are for reference only.Next Generation SATA Express
Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeedThe Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed features advanced technology to help deliver better network responsiveness in crowded LAN environments and allows optimization and improved network performance for specific applications, making it a popular choice amongst gamers.
Faster and Better Coverage with Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + BT4.2 ModuleThe onboard 802.11ac WiFi module from Intel® supports up to 867 Mb/s wireless networks and BLUETOOTH 4.2. The bonded 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band and 2T2R antenna expands your coverage.
Integrated 2x2 802.11ac 867 Mbps Dual Band WiFi + BLUETOOTH 4.2 module
802.11ac WiFi module
High Definition Audio DesignThe Realtek ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel high definition audio codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
High Quality audio capacitors with LED Trace Path Lighting deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
The above photos are for reference only.
Long Lifespan Durable Black™ Solid CapsGIGABYTE motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU load, this provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. These exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE motherboards.
Durable Black™ Solid Caps
15μ Gold Plated CPU Socket DesignGIGABYTE motherboards come equipped with a 15 micron thick gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins or bad contacts.
15μ Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) DesignGIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
DualBIOS™ (UEFI) Design
4K Ultra HD Support4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.