GIGABYTE Goodbye 2014 OC Challenge to be Hosted on HWBOT.ORG
Last Chance of the Year to Win BIG With GIGABYTE
City of Industry, California, December 5th, 2014 – GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the GIGABYTE Goodbye 2014 OC Challenge, its latest overclocking contest hosted on HWBOT.org. With the end of the year approaching very fast, GIGABYTE is inviting all participants to complement their holiday season with some great overclocking and a chance to take home high quality hardware! Prizes include 3 Z97X-SOC FORCE LN2 motherboards as well as 3 recently launched X99M-Gaming 5 motherboards, and not to forget a total of $2,000 in cash! For its last OC run of the year, GIGABYTE is challenging the participants to outperform themselves using any GIGABYTE Z97 motherboards on 3 different benchmarks, XTU, CPUz as well as SuperPI 32M. Good luck to all!
Stage 1: XTU
Highest score wins
CPU Speed must be set at 4.5GHz (4497MHz to 4503MHz)
Must submit before midnight on Sunday, December 21st (following the UTC+08:00 time zone)
Stage 2: Highest CPUz
Highest score wins
Must submit before midnight on Sunday, December 28th (following the UTC+08:00 time zone)
Stage 3: Super Pi 32m
The target score is to be revealed on HWBOT on Monday, December 29th
Submission will be open for 24 hours on Sunday, January 4th 2015 (following the UTC+08:00 time zone).
• GIGABYTE Z97 motherboard only.
• No restriction on cooling method.
• All submissions must include a screenshot of the competition wallpaper.
• Usual HWBOT submission and verification rules apply.
• To enter the lucky draw, participant must submit in all 3 stages.
• Stage submissions will be revealed after the submission deadline of the stage.
• If an overall challenge winner is also a stage 1st place winner, the stage prize will go to the stage next best performance.
- Stage 1 ~ 3
- Overall Challenge
2nd place: $600 USD
3rd place: $400$
- Lucky draw (To be held at the end of the competition)
The GIGABYTE Goodbye 2014 OC Challenge will run from December 5th 2014 until January 4th 2015, midnight (UTC+08:00).
For complete contest rules, scoring and more details, please visit the contest page hosted on HWBOT.org: