GIGABYTE HD Experience Series
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 2GB DDR3 memory 128-bit memory interface
- Features Dual link DVI-I/ D-SUB/HDMI with HDCP protection
- DDR3 2GB edition
- GIGABYTE UD2 material
- GIGABYTE custom-designed 80mm fan
- Support NVIDIA® CUDA™ Technology
- Support NVIDIA® PhyX™ Technology
- *Minimum 400W or greater system power supply
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler
GIGABYTE custom-designed 80 mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming!Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA®PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX™ technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
CUDA TechnologyNVIDIA® CUDA™ is a general purpose parallel computing architecture that leverages the parallel compute engine in NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs) to solve many complex computational problems. It unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. From video transcoding to "Folding®home", CUDA™ technology already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up intensive computing applications. With over 100 million CUDA-capable GPUs already deployed, thousands of software programmers are already using the free CUDA software tools to accelerate applications.
Microsoft Windows 7Microsoft Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advangate of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make todays's PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.