GA-C1007UN-D (rev. 1.0)
Intel® NM70 Chipset
- GIGABYTE Dual UEFI BIOS
- All new design of Ultra Durable 4 classic
- Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Design
- Dual LAN for networking flexibility
- HDMI interface for smoother HD video playback
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- Windows 8 ready
UEFI DualBIOS™ TechnologyWith a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures, providing up to 50,000* hour component lifespan.
50,000 Hours Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
Dual Gigabit LANExperience the flexibility and convenience of the integrated Dual Lan function.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.