GA-D425TUD (rev. 1.x)
Intel® Atom D425+ NM 10
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- 3x USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Support 45nm Intel Atom D425 processor
- Integrated Intel graphic with DirectX 9 support
- Integrated High Definition audio
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Patented DualBIOS with dual Hardware BIOS protection
- Total 4 SATA ports and IDE interface support for multiplex connectivity
- Features SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Compatible with Window 7 to deliver the best operation experience
IntroductionGIGABYTE GA-D425TUD is designed to unleash the power of the new Intel® Atom™ processor D425 which supports the new revolutionary two–chip layout. Featuring the Intel 45nm Atom single-core D425 processor integrated and DDR3 memory supported provides an easy-to-use flexibility and cost effective platform. Enhanced with all solid capacitors design, GA-D425TUD brings small yet powerful and stable platform.
Intel® Atom™ Processor D425The new generation Intel Atom processor for entry-level desktops continues to provide innovation through integrated graphics built directly into the CPU using Intel® 45nm high-k metal gate technology, enabling smaller and more energy efficient designs.
Intel® NM10 Express ChipsetThe Intel® NM10 Express Chipset provides additional flexibility and upgradability with two slots of single channel DDR2 memory at 800/667 MHz supporting up to 4GB maximum.
Ultra Durable 3 – Copper Cooled Quality
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 design, featuring 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers which dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering a more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU power zone throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking...more
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
Dual DIMM DDR3 800Experience the advanced technology of DDR3 800 memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/sSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Intel® High Definition AudioIntel® High Definition Audio enables premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.