GA-EG41M-S2H (rev. 1.0)
Intel®G41 + ICH7 Chipset
- Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic switching.
- Ultra Durable 2 design in CPU VRM
- Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1333 MHz
- Dual channel DDR2 1066(OC) for remarkable system performance
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (DirectX 10)
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet.
- Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
- Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
The GA-EG41M-S2H based on the Intel G41 chipset supports the latest Intel 45nm CPUs and integrates support for HDMI, DVI and HDCP, creating a powerful multi-media platform which allows users to do more at once. At the heart of the Intel G41 Express chipset is the Intel X4500 graphics media accelerator, which support DX10 and features several unique innovations including more Execution Units for enhanced 3D performance and Intel Clear Video Technology for sharper images and precise color control. The G41 chipset also supports smoother HD video playback, and includes support for Blu-ray and HD-DVD formats.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
Intel® IT Director
• A simple dashboard utility for non-technical Small Business owners
• Improves security and data protection with Intel platform technologies
• Improves efficiency through central monitoring of key alerts
(IT Director utility is free bundle in GIGABYTE driver CD!)
Smaller, Faster and More EfficientGA-G41MT-ES2H motherboards paired with Intel 45nm CPUs deliver the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming. Not only do GIGABYTE's latest motherboards based on Intel Eaglelake chipsets all support Intel's new generation, 45nm multi-core processors.
Dual Channel DDR2 1066(OC)Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 1066(OC) memory by overclocking, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
Dynamic Energy Saver AdvancedGIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced provides better energy saving capabilities and enhanced system performance. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced is the world's only motherboard energy saving technology with hardware-based Dynamic Switching on GA-EG41MF-US2H. With support for VRD 11.1, GIGABYTE’s DES Advanced allows the motherboard to switch to 2 Gear phase switching during idle, allowing for a dramatic increase in power savings.
GIGABYTE has also retooled Dynamic Energy Saver to allow overclockers to experience the benefits of multi-gear power phase switching while overclocking, providing ultra stable, ultra smooth overclocking performance.
Intel GMA X4500Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 support Microsoft DirectX10, Intel® Clear Video Technology, which enable smoother HD playback. The 3D enhancement of GMA X4500 also highly improves the realism and graphics performance for mainstream gaming. Through the support of DVI and HDMI (with HDCP), Intel GMA X4500 brings the ultimate multimedia experience.
Intel® Clear Video TechnologyIntel® Clear Video Technology delivers enhanced video playback, sharper images, and precise color control for a premium visual experience...more
HDMI InterfaceHDMI is latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface, which is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and also 8-channel high quality audio. Via transmitting uncompressed digital data, HDMI is able to reduce signal interference as transferring between digital and analog signal, seen and heard, direct from the source. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), which allowing playback of Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid Capacitors (CPU Power Zone)GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.