How do I solve the problem in the following situations?
- System hangs up when installing Windows Vista.
- RAID array fails.
- If the Marvell LAN is disabled in OS, system becomes extremely slow when copying files or even hangs up.
Please follow the steps below:
- Please make a bootable disk (you may build this disk under Windows XP and select "make this disk bootable" while formatting your floppy).
- Please unzip the file downloaded from here into the bootable floppy you just made.
- Use this floppy to boot you system and type "eep.bat" after the DOS prompt.
- When this utility has done its work, please reboot your system.