GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Series
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 192-bit memory interface
- Features Dual link DVI-I/ DVI-D/ HDMI/ DisplayPort
- Core Clock: Base / Boost clock：1032 / 1111 MHz
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- Support NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround and SLI technologies
- Support NVIDIA® CUDA™ Technology
- Support NVIDIA® PhysX™ Technology
- Support NVIDIA® FXAA / TXAA Technology
- Support NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology
- System power supply requirement: 450W
Ultra Durable VGA™
Lower GPU Temperature
Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
WINDFORCE™ 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" TechnologyGIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive WINDFORCE™ 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest patent pending technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the WINDFORCE™ 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" Technology design has 2 ultra quiet PWM fans and copper heat pipes to enlarge air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective airflow system in chassis.
PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming!Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA®PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX™ technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
CUDA TechnologyNVIDIA® CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. The CUDA™ technology already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
SLI™ TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Users can even watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in crystal-clear quality.
Microsoft Windows 7Microsoft Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advangate of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make todays's PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want
RoHS CompliantAs a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
* Les termes HDMI, interface multimédia haute définition HDMI et habillage commercial HDMI, et les logos HDMI sont des marques commerciales et des marques déposées de HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Les informations ici proposées le sont pour référence uniquement. GIGABYTE se réserve le droit de modifier ce contenu à tout moment et sans préavis.
* Marques et logos appartiennent aux détenteurs respectifs de leurs droits.
* L'architecture de grand nombre de PC affectera directement la capacité mémoire, en effet, une certaine quantité de RAM sera affectée au système, la quantité totale affichée pourra alors varier de celle insérée sur votre carte mère