GA-8I848E (rev. 1.0)
- Supports 800MHz FSB Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- New generation DDR400 architecture
- Supports AGP 8X interface for higher graphics performance
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- Integrated high quality 6-channel AC’97 audio with Jack-Sensing
IntroductionThe all-in-one solution for the latest LGA775 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHz FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel® 865G chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) is designed to be the corporate stable platform with excellent performance and complete functions. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400 and revolutionary Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2 provides promising framework for any tasks. The revolutionary Serial ATA function is integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) will definitely deliver the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability for home and corporate usage.
Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyLeveraging the Intel® 848P chipset to support 3GHz+ P4 CPUs on 800MHz FSB, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and advanced features, the GA-8I848P775-G (Rev 1.1) delivers a full-value, highest performance solution for today's most demanding tasks.
Supports DDR400/333/266 up to 2GB MemoryWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
AGP 8X Graphics InterfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
GIGABYTE Xpress3 Series SoftwareThe Xpress3 series software includes 3 unique software features, 1) Xpress Install for easier driver installation ,2) Xpress BIOS Rescue for restoring BIOS back to its original stage if the BIOS is crashed, 3) Xpress Recovery 2 a revolutionary software feature that backup or restore system files thru GIGABYTE driver CD or BIOS function.
High quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with Jack Sensing functionIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.