GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 (rev. 1.0)
- Supports 800MHz FSB Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- New generation Dual Channel DDR400 architecture with ECC support
- GIGABYTE patented Dual Power System Gold (DPS-Gold) design
- Integrated Adaptec Ultra320 SCSI controller
- Features 64-bit PCI-X interface for server workstation applications
- Integrated Intel® PRO/1000 CT Network Connection
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0 function
- Features Performance Acceleration Technology (PAT)
IntroductionGA-8KNXP Ultra-64 is the ultimate solution for the latest Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHZ FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel highest performance 875P chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 is designed to be the full function server-oriented solution with excellent performance. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400, and Performance Acceleration Technology (PAT) provides promising framework for excellent performance, while the innovative Dual Power System 2 (DPS 2) enhances the computing power and system stability. This platform features Intel® PRO/1000 CT Network Connection and delivers optimized network throughput & platform performance. The Ultra320 SCSI, and Serial ATA are integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 will definitely delivers the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability
Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyLeveraging the Intel® 875P chipset to support 3GHz+ P4 CPUs on 800MHz FSB, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and advanced features, the GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 delivers a full-value, highest performance solution for today's most demanding tasks
High quality 8-channel audio with UAJ functionExperiences the 3D surround sound through the 8-channel audio solution. The advanced feature fulfills the requirements for a variety of audio applications, such as MP3 or Audio CD playback, DVD movies and gaming thus delivering ideal platform for multimedia solution.
GIGABYTE C.I.A. (CPU Intelligent Accelerator) TechnologyGIGABYTE C.I.A (CPU Intelligent Accelerator) is designed to detect CPU loading during software program's executing, and automatically adjust CPU computing power to maximize system performance. During loading high CPU resources consumption tasks, such as video and audio encoding programs or thrilling 3D games, the CPU requires more CPU computing power; when C.I.A is enabled, it will detect the current CPU loading and automatically accelerate the CPU computing performance, thus allow programs to execute faster and smoother. On the other hand, when the programs are terminated, the CPU will return back to its initial status.
GIGABYTE Patented Technology – Dual Power System 2 (DPS 2)Featuring new VRM 10.0 specification with that supply a total of 6 phase power circuit design, delivers a high durable power design for the new generation Intel® platform
Intel® PRO/1000 CT Network ConnectionIntegrated Intel® PRO/100 VE connection utilizes Intel® LAN for users who need straightforward high speed, high quality and high performance network connectivity.
Serial ATA InterfaceSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Adaptec Ultra320 SCSI InterfaceUltra320 SCSI is the latest SCSI generation, providing outstanding performance and flexibility for servers and workstation. It delivers a total of 320MB/s of bandwidth of dual channel architecture
Dual Channel DDR 400 Memory Architecture with ECC SupportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.