GA-8VM800PMD-775-RH (rev. 1.0)
- Supports Intel® Pentium® D/Pentium® 4 Processor
- Supports high efficiency DDR2 533 memory
- Features AGP 8x interface for excellent graphics performance
- Integrated SATA interface with RAID function
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Integrated UniChrome Pro Graphics engine
- RoHS Compliant Motherboard
IntroductionThe GA-8VM800PMD-775-RH is Powered by the latest VIA P4M800Pro and 8237R Plus chipset, engineered for the high performance Intel® Pentium®4/Pentium®D processor with Hyper-Threading Technology platform. It provides an architecture consisting of AGP 8X and DDRII 533 for greatly noticeable performance gains. The integrated graphics, UniChrome Pro Graphics engine, provides high quality graphics to ensure outstanding visual experience for multimedia equipments. The GA-8VM800PMD-775-RH also provides a variety of features such as Serial ATA, 8 USB2.0 ports, 6-channel audio, 10/100Mbps network connection, and a high-speed Ultra ATA133 interface. The GA-8VM800PMD-775-RH is designed to provide optimal performance and fulfills the requirements for a full range of current and upcoming applications.
Optimized for Intel® Dual core ProcessorEnjoy the extraordinary CPU power from the latest dual-core CPU. The advanced processing technology contains two physical CPU cores with individually dedicated L2 Caches to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability.
Supports DDRII 533/400 up to 2GB MemoryAvailable with 2 DIMM slots supporting up to 2GB of DDRII 533 memory, GA-8VM800PMD-775-RH provides the highest performance platform with the high-bandwidth (4.2GB/s) mainstream DDRII memory solution.
Note: Use of a Double-Sided memory module (the single chip is 512 Mbit) is required if you wish to install a 1 GB memory module.
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
Integrated High quality 6-Channel AC97 AudioIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
Serial ATA with RAID 0, 1, JBOD functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
RoHS compliantAs a member of the global community to look after the environment, Gigabyte complies with the European Union's Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive which limits the use of lead, mercury, cadmium and other hazardous substances in electronic products. From components and material selection to production processes, make up of accessories, packaging/color boxes etc; GIGABYTE has carefully examined and designed this product to be 100% RoHS compliant. GIGABYTE will continue to develop RoHS compliant PC components and commit valuable resources to promoting and advancing RoHS directive goals and objectives.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.