GA-K8NF9 Ultra (rev. 2.x)
- AMD Athlon™ 64 FX /64 X2 /64 socket 939 platform
- Supports New Generation PCI-ExpressX16 Graphics interface
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
- Supports NVIDIA SATA 3Gb/s and RAID for advanced storage application
- Enhances security with NVIDIA TCP/IP Acceleration technology
- Integrated T.I. IEEE 1394b FireWire interface
- Integrated Gigabit LAN Ethernet controller
- Integrated high quality 8 channel
IntroductionEquipped with the latest architecture, the K8NF9 Ultra (Rev 2.x) delivers blistering performance and represents the best solution for AMD platform. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AMD64 technology, the advanced NVIDIA nForce4 Media and Communication Processors (MCPS) contributes to functionality and stability of this platform. The brand new PCI-Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for high performance graphics cards and new generation I/O peripheral devices as well. SATA 3Gb/s interface enhances storage performance. The high speed Gigabit Ethernet interface delivers the efficient broadband connection to the internet. Features such as 8-channel audio and IEEE 1394 FireWire also ensure the enjoyment of multi-media application. Finally, Norton Internet Security software is included for security protection. With such an array of leading technology and Gigabyte's unique features, users are sure to get the most value from the GA-K8NF9 Ultra(Rev 2.x)
AMD Athlon™ 64 FX/ 64 X2 / 64 ProcessorThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™64 Socket AM2 series processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and integrated memory controller. The latest Athlon™64 X2 dual-core processor brings the power and multitasking performance on the desktop platform and ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Superior Dual channel DDR400 ArchitectureWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865PE775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
SATA 3Gb/s & RAIDThis platform supports reliable storage solution for enhanced data protection and data accessing performance. Serial ATA 3Gb/s is firstly introduced in this platform to provide blazingly 3Gb/s bus bandwidth thus higher disk performance. The NVIDIA RAID allows multi-disk designs to be set up as RAID 0,1,0+1 based on users’ priority of protection/ performance. This NVIDIA RAID function makes the RAID even more accessible by introducing the innovative windows-based facility.
Industry's first IEEE1394b motherboardThis motherboard with IEEE1394 FireWire interface from Texas Instruments (TI). With the transfer speed up to 400Mb/s, the new generation IEEE1394 interface further enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
GIGABYTE Patent DualBIOS™GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS™ technology protects BIOS from virus. With the innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides a double security thus assuring the PC stability.
8-Channel AudioIntel® High Definition Audio enables premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel® HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.