GA-K8NMF-9 (rev. 1.x)
- AMD Athlon™64 X2/ 64 FX/ 64 socket 939 platform
- Supports New Generation PCI-ExpressX16 Graphics interface
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
- Integrated Serial-ATA Interface with RAID 0,1, 0+1 function
- Integrated T.I. IEEE1394 FireWire interface
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Integrated high quality 8 channel Audio Codec
IntroductionThe K8NMF-9 represents the most cost-efficient solution for AMD platform with great performance and features. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AMD64 technology, the advanced NVIDIA nForce4 Media and Communication Processors (MCPS) contributes to functionality and stability of this platform. The brand new PCI-Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for high performance graphics cards and new generation I/O peripheral devices as well. Serial ATA interface enhances storage performance. The high speed Gigabit Ethernet interface delivers the efficient broadband connection to the internet. Features such as 8-channel audio and IEEE 1394 FireWire also ensure the enjoyment of multi-media application. Finally, NVIDIA Firewall and Norton Internet Security software is included for security protection. With leading technologies and Gigabyte's unique features, GA-K8NMF-9 delivers best value to desktop platform in home & office environments.
AMD AthlonTM64 X2/ 64 FX / 64 ProcessorThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™64 Socket AM2 series processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and integrated memory controller. The latest Athlon™64 X2 dual-core processor brings the power and multitasking performance on the desktop platform and ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Superior Dual channel DDR400 ArchitectureWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
NVIDIA Firewall SupportNVIDIA Firewall protects your PC from intruders by filtering unauthorized traffic. This brand new firewall provides solid protection while reduces the firewall's CPU utilization and improves networking throughput & performance. Certificated by ICSA Lab, NVIDIA Firewall provides professional-graded security to your desktop platform.
Serial ATA with RAID 0,1,0+1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
IEEE1394 FireWireThis motherboard with IEEE1394 FireWire interface from Texas Instruments (TI). With the transfer speed up to 400Mb/s, the new generation IEEE1394 interface further enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video.
8-Channel AudioExperiences the 3D surround sound through the 8-channel audio solution. The advanced feature fulfills the requirements for a variety of audio applications, such as MP3 or Audio CD playback, DVD movies and gaming thus delivering ideal platform for multimedia solution.
Norton Internet SecurityTM IncludedNorton Internet Security is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.