GA-K8NS (rev. 2.x)
- Supports new generation AMD Athlon™64 processor
- Enhance system performance with DDR400 memory
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0.1 function
- Integrated high quality 8 channel Audio Codec
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
IntroductionIntroductionSupporting the revolutionary AMD Athlon™64 processor, GA-K8NS (rev 2.x) delivers the most cost effective platform and brings new levels of performance and features to the desktop systems. The brand new AMD Athlon™64 processor is furnished with unprecedented framework consisted of AMD's 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and the CPU-integrated memory controller to boost the overall performance. Accompanied with the innovative designs of Athlon™64, the advanced NVIDIA nForce3 platform processor and Gigabyte's unique technology also contribute to the functionality and stability of this platform. The high speed Fast Ethernet interface is equipped for establishing the efficient broadband connection to the internet. The Universal Audio Jack (UAJ), a brand new audio feature, is designed to provide better user experience during installation of audio devices. GA-K8NS (rev 2.x) represents the great choice for full-function platform applied in home and office environment.
AMD Athlon™64 Computing PlatformThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™ 64 processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and CPU-integrated memory controller to boost the overall performance. With improved HyperTransport interface and DDR400, the innovative processor design ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
AMD Certified Cool'n'Quiet supporting Motherboardthis platform certified by amd for supporting its cool'n'quiet feature on the athlon64. with dynamic cpu voltage control, this platform dramatically reduces processor power consumption without degrading system performance. as well, throttling of the system fans allow for a cooler and quieter pc, resulting in decreased noise level for a more comfortable work or educational environment. please update the latest processor driver and motherboard bios before enabling the cool'n'quiet function.
download the processor's driver
HyperTransport™ technologyA high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to provide excellent interconnect for computation and networking. This Technology not only provides more bandwidth but also reduces the I/O bottlenecks and, consequently, greatly enhances the system performance.
Integrated DDR memory controllerWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865PE775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceFeaturing AGP 8x (AGP 3.0) the new generation VGA interface specification, this platform delivers enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth up to 2.12GB/s. Allowing users to have a more realistic graphics experiences while gaming or movie watching
Serial ATA with RAID 0,1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
8 Channel Audio with UAJIntel® High Definition Audio enables premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel® HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms.
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2004 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.