SCSI RAID mode limitations:
- S3 (suspend to RAM) mode is not supported if operating system is installed under SCSI RAID controller.
- Win98 and WinME is not supported.
- Only RAID mode 0, and 1 are supported.
- Please press Control & A key during SCSI RAID ROM boot up to select normal SCSI or RAID mode.
- Default mode of SCSI controller on this version of bios is at RAID mode. Please press Control & A key to disable RAID mode first before booting into Windows if your operating system is already installed under this SCSI controller.
- Please use drivers from Gigabyte website for SCSI RAID mode only. Driver CD (IUCD) only contains drivers for SCSI mode, not SCSI RAID mode.