I have a K8 series motherboard and want to install a SATA HDD on the Sil3114 Controller. Please let me know how to setup the BIOS configuration.
Please follow the steps list below to adjust both the motherboard BIOS setting and the RAID BIOS options：
- Enable "SATA RAID-5 Function" under BIOS setting then save it before exit
- Reboot the computer and press "F4" when you saw the Sil3114 RAID message during POST
- Choose "Create RAID Set" option
- Set the SATA HDD to "JBOD(Single)" mode
- Press "Ctrl+E" to exit RAID BIOS setting