Integrated with the industry's best 512MB GDDR3 memory and 256-bit memory interface
Features dual DVI-I / D-sub (by adapter) / TV-OUT
Supports HDTV function
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., a world-leading VGA card manufacturer, today introduced the GV-RX80L512V VGA card based on the ATI X800 XL series graphics accelerator with an impressive 512 MB of onboard memory – twice the capacity of standard high-end VGA card offerings that feature 256 MB of memory. The new high-definition graphics accelerator card also features a dual 256-bit memory interface and Silent Pipe cooling technology to ensure outstanding performance with unequalled quiet operation for media center type applications.
ATI's image enhancement technology that uses unique normal-map compression to bring characters to life and scenery to greater realism by significantly improving image details with increased memory bandwidth.
Supports the Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 vertex and pixel programmable engine to ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL 2.0 applications.
The industry's most advanced anti-aliasing technology that enhances images without compromising performance at higher resolutions.
Takes advantage of its advanced shade processing engine for user programmable video effects, video quality enhancement, and encoding/decoding of various video standards, including MPEG1/2/4, Real Media, DivX and WMV9.
Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL application.
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Real time monitoring the temperature, cooling fan speed and voltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, and allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks.
* The function will probably be different according to the spec of product and the support of hardware architecture.
Widescreen resolution support
Refresh Rate (Hz)
1920 x 1200
1920 x 1080
*Resolutions are limited by the performance of the attached monitor. 16:9 / 16:10 aspect ratio monitors are only supported on Windows® XP. The complete list of resolutions depends on the driver version and operating system.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.