پرسش و پاسخ
I found the information on your website that is mentioned about your nFORCE 3 250/Ultra K8 motherboard supports nVIDIA firewall utility. But, after I get the utiltiy and try to install it in my system, there is a error message om my screen and stop softwware installation. How can I get the firewall feature with my K8 motherboard?
Please kindly follow the procedure to install nVIDIA firewall utility:
- Before software installation, please make sure your motherboard comes with nFORCE 3 250/Ultra chipset and nVIDIA LAN PHY.
- Please make sure onboard nVIDIA LAN PHY is enabled by related BIOS option. You can find the option under Integrated Peripherals section of BIOS Setup Program later.
- Please make sure you have installed nVIDIA chipset driver that we provide in the driver CD.
- If you have installed nVIDIA LAN driver or not yet, please try to update/install the LAN driver with the file is included into nVIDIA firewall utility via Device Manager of Windows.
- After driver installation, please restart Windows.
- When you get into Windows again, please execute nVIDIA firewall utility setup program and follow the instruction as you see on the screen to finish the software installation.