GA-8GEM667K (rev. 1.0)
- Supports Hyper Threading Technology processor up to 3.06GHz or above
- Enhance system performance with latest DDR memory support
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- Integrated new generation Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine
- Integrated Intel® Pro/100 VE Ethernet controller
- Integrated high quality 6-channel AC’97 audio
- GIGABYTE unique EZ-Fix™ AGP slot and memory DIMM slot with Anti-Burn™ design
- GIGABYTE unique crack-proof IDE and Floppy connector design for better durability
IntroductionGA-8GEM667K motherboard is optimally designed for enterprise and value oriented users. Powered by the latest Intel® 845GE chipset, supporting Intel® Pentium®4 Processor with HT Technology and the latest and fastest DDR memory maximizes the system performance for current and future intensive application. GA-8GEM667K delivers great features for gaming and media enthusiast, such as USB 2.0,10/100Mb Ethernet connection, 6 channel audio, unique EZ-Fix™ AGP 4X and memory DIMM slot with Anti-Burn™ design and lots more.
Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyProvides a performance boost on multi-threading and multi-tasking operations for the Intel® NetBurst™ microarchitecture.
Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine:Revolutionary graphics core that delivers intense, realistic 3D graphics with sharp images, fast rendering, smooth motion, and incredible details. Deliver a rich visual experience for all your digital photos, video, and games
USB 2.0 interface by ICH4:USB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
High Stability and quality Intel® Pro 100/VE Ethernet connection:Provides high-quality Intel Pro/100 VE Ethernet performance for value-minded users who need straightforward network connectivity. Ensure a high-speed, stable solution for new broadband era.
GIGABYTE unique EZ-Fix™ AGP 4x and memory DIMM slot with Anti-Burn™ design:Prevents motherboard from damaging if an AGP 2x (3.3V) is inserted or memory module is not properly installed.
GIGABYTE Unique AGP 2x Detector:Sends out a warning signal light when an AGP 2x (3.3V) card is installed.
High quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with S/P-DIF function:Integrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
GIGABYTE unique crack-proof IDE and Floppy connectors for better durability:A user friendly design which provides a more durable IDE and Floppy connectors which greatly prevents connectors housing from cracking while un-plugging connectors.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.