GA-8IP775 (rev. 1.x)
- Supports LGA775 Intel® 90nm Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- New generation Dual Channel DDR400 architecture
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface
- Supports AGP 8X interface for higher graphics performance
- Integrated high quality 8-channel AC'97 audio with Universal Audio Jack
IntroductionThe all-in-one solution for the latest LGA775 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHz FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel® 865G chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) is designed to be the corporate stable platform with excellent performance and complete functions. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400 and revolutionary Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2 provides promising framework for any tasks. The revolutionary Serial ATA function is integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) will definitely deliver the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability for home and corporate usage.
Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technologyExperiencing the extraordinary computing power of Pentium 4 processor with Hyper-Threading Technology. Enabling the system to multitask more efficiently than ever before when running the most demanding applications at the same time.
Dual Channel DDR 400 Memory ArchitectureWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
AGP 8X Graphics InterfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
GIGABYTE C.I.A. (CPU Intelligent Accelerator) TechnologyGIGABYTE C.I.A (CPU Intelligent Accelerator) is designed to detect CPU loading during software program's executing, and automatically adjust CPU computing power to maximize system performance. During loading high CPU resources consumption tasks, such as video and audio encoding programs or thrilling 3D games, the CPU requires more CPU computing power; when C.I.A is enabled, it will detect the current CPU loading and automatically accelerate the CPU computing performance, thus allow programs to execute faster and smoother. On the other hand, when the programs are terminated, the CPU will return back to its initial status.
Serial ATA InterfaceSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
GIGABYTE Xpress3 Series SoftwareThe Xpress3 series software includes 3 unique software features, 1) Xpress Install for easier driver installation ,2) Xpress BIOS Rescue for restoring BIOS back to its original stage if the BIOS is crashed, 3) Xpress Recovery 2 a revolutionary software feature that backup or restore system files thru GIGABYTE driver CD or BIOS function.
High quality 8-channel audio with UAJ functionFeaturing incredible sound quality especially with its S/PDIF-IN/OUT function that enables users to experience high quality audio for multimedia entertainment. With new Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) feature users won't have the worries about how to install speakers correctly.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.